Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

Just take your meds and go to therapy. I don't think you need a conservatorship, but some structure was helpful. Your dancing and nerve damage couldn't have progressed in the span of a few years coming off of a successful residency unless your in denial and lying about not focusing on your self-care. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

It is heartbreaking to witness someone you once admired look and act as bizarre as she does.

it’s not her fault, they made her this way. But let’s be honest, she looks pathetic and insane. 
also, she chooses to share it with the world.

She’s free to do it, and I’m free to comment on it.

bye 

Edited by Britney_Jean
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

I thought they would drag her... but they're really worried and sad for her.

Outside, in the real world, people are worried or laughing when you talk about her instagram. Most fans defending that account would say the same things if it was a different artist instagram, let's be honest...

It's not just the dancing and we know it. It's a person struggling badly before our eyes... for millions to see every day. She became a freakshow.

It would be good if people from the outside were able to get contact with her... but with her abus... I mean "friends", it's unlikely. The woman is isolated.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, justhanging said:
WWW.INQUISITR.COM

Although Britney Spears' conservatorship ended in November 2021, her legal battles have persisted over the years.

Britney Spears Might End Up in Another Conservatorship Amid Bizarre Social Media Behavior: Source

I don't understand how Britney is fine with getting headlines like this.

Change the social media and therefore change the narrative.

Because she isn’t in her right mind. She is unable to see how her behavior affects the public’s view of her.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's sad what the C ship and her family did to her, I bet no one would've thought the princess of pop would be spinning around on IG and breaking up with a criminal housekeeper.

So many want to see Britney shine and that doesn't mean it has to be with her work or on stage.

She is so isolated from reality, it seems she lost it completely.

I have hopes Britney will at least try to get better one day... people said Lindsay wouldn’t be ok ever again (even I believed and I was a fan).

But with the way things are going... nothing changing, her abusers out there, Paul relationship, Britney living in a loop of bizarreness. It's just so hard to watch.

I expect the worst every day,  like I did back in 2007... but her new 2007 is lasting forever now.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Come on now guys.

The same people that spread TMZ and Daily fail news stories here, like literally feeding the beasts that have helped in driving Britney to this alleged “insanity” you talk about so freely, pretty much hourly on these forums?

You’ve got to be kidding me.

The only thing you’re fanning are the flames.

Edited by SlideAway
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Come on now guys.

The same people that spread TMZ and Daily fail news stories here, like literally feeding the beasts that have helped in driving Britney to this alleged “insanity” you talk about so freely, pretty much hourly on these forums?

You must’ve fed into it too since you came and commented in the thread. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
Britney helps fan the flames, the Osbornes in this clip did nothing wrong. 

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You must’ve fed into it too since you came and commented in the thread. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
Britney helps fan the flames, the Osbornes in this clip did nothing wrong. 

I’ve never shared links to websites here that have caused Britney a great deal of trauma over the years.

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don’t think you can say the same.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

14 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I’ve never shared links to websites here that have caused Britney a great deal of trauma over the years.

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I don’t think you can say the same.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I think Britney would be more upset with herself for dating a married convict housekeeper rather than me sharing a link of the relationship being reported on.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

Come on now guys.

It is literally what Britney does. Its like watching this..

• Haha 4
37 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It is literally what Britney does. Its like watching this..

Exactly. 

If you want privacy and be left alone... start to do something to change your own life and image...

We see a new (old) drama every week on Britney instagram, she is the one feeding rumors and bad stories about herself. The nonstop dirty laundry, passive aggressive captions, the attention seeking.

TMZ isn't as damage for Britney as her own instagram account at this point.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

Ozzy Osbourne said he is "fed up" with watching Britney's dance videos on Instagram. 

During Tuesday's episode of The Osbournes Podcast, titled "Are The Osbournes Leaving Hollywood?," the Osbournes comment on Britney's dancing. 

"I'm fed up with seeing poor old Britney Spears on YouTube," Ozzy said, before Sharon Osbourne cut in: "Dancing."

"Every ******* day," he continued.

"I feel sorry for her," Kelly Osbourne said, as her dad added: "You know it's sad, very, very sad."

"It's heartbreaking," Sharon said.

When a spokesperson for Ozzy was asked for comment over email, they simply told Newsweek: "No. It's boring journalism."

WAIT, are the dance videos not ironic???!!! 

3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Randy Rainbow Girl GIF

So I'll gladly take that one on the chin.

I remember watching her music videos on MTV as a kid. She's super talented.

I got the vibe that the dance videos were meant to buck some kind of expectation that she should stop dancing s3xually past a certain age... kind of like Madonna. Madonna loves the shock factor and does crazy sh1t all the time. 

It's probably wishful thinking on my end, but I got the vibe that the dance videos were a middle finger to the man, man. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.