Britney deactivates Instagram again

Well if it doesn't, we must launch an investigation and turn it into a multi-million views YouTube documentary series in 5 or 10 episodes. And blame WILL be placed, be warned WHOEVER the guilty people 'out there' might be ..

4 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Well if it doesn't, we must launch an investigation and turn it into a multi-million views YouTube documentary series in 5 or 10 episodes. And blame WILL be placed, be warned WHOEVER the guilty people 'out there' might be ..

You know it's gonna come back soon

6 hours ago, Jibreel said:

So what's the lying? What are you referring to then?

Uh, that was a response in a thread between myself and someone else.  Maybe if you read it, you would understand.  I don't get why you just inserted yourself into this without reading the full thread.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

Uh, that was a response in a thread between myself and someone else.  Maybe if you read it, you would understand.  I don't get why you just inserted yourself into this without reading the full thread.

I guess youre right, there was a reference to other topics, didn't think about it that way. As something private. Sorry then.

It was the thing about saying Britney was lying to her fanbase. Got me curious. I don't know what specific thread you refer to?

21 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

I guess youre right, there was a reference to other topics, didn't think about it that way. As something private. Sorry then.

It was the thing about saying Britney was lying to her fanbase. Got me curious. I don't know what specific thread you refer to?

Lying about Paul and her habit of sleeping with married men.

58 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Lying about Paul and her habit of sleeping with married men.

I wasn't gonna reply to that reply, but then I looked at the thread about Britney #1 and got curious and read that thread more.

I don't know about Paul and others you referred to, but it all makes more sense to me now. Thx. I love her book though.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.