Britney posted a comment someone made about her and that hotel incident

1 hour ago, theodoritasenorita said:

That's because Kim K. is a reality star with no other skill sets or talent. Britney is an artist who was stripped of her autonomy for 13 years as a result of the media documenting every human mistake she made. Could you even imagine? I guess you must be perfect. 

She literally only exists cause of a s** tape, social media and Americans being trashy.

3 hours ago, DarielXO said:

But who cares what TMZ thinks? A small percentage of the general public is still into gossip, you can't change that, but it's not like in the 2000s, and Britney is usually left alone. Most of the headlines they make are from her own IG posts and videos. I don't think the media is that much of an issue lately, they don't even react to n00des anymore. She's able to live a quiet, peaceful life if she wants to, so maybe she should be focusing on that then.

She is seeking the drama and lives for it.

There are so many possibilities for her to move on and do more with her time instead of focus on bad things.

If she is so triggered by the media, she needs to leave Hollywood and social media for good.  There's no point to keep with the endless drama.

At this point she wants to worry about this... nobody cared about her last paparazzi pictures... but her.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

And some even say that she doesn't give a damn about what others say... She cares so much, to the point of digging into what people are saying about her in a tabloid without the slightest credibility. What an empty life she has. It's Sunday night and she's at home, probably alone, browsing the Daily Mail

It's very obvious she cares... A lot.

The disabled instagram comments probably is for a different reason and it had nothing to do with her directly.

Actually I don't know if I believe she searched herself... it's possible her people shows her certain comments and articles. But if it’s her, then yeah... she should search for different things.

Im still curious to know what Britney truly sees online...

Just like some twitter fans were "noticed" by her after interactions with one of her social media people... allegedly.

Amber Riley Tea GIF

Edited by Dark Willow

People have the freedom to express their opinions, but this freedom ends when their opinions are nothing but insults and disparaging phrases.

Mean and disrespectful people mistake their insults for opinions.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
7 hours ago, Mutya said:

Thia is for some Exhale members as well :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

And yet threads like this are absolutely fine 👍 And any other comments where posters rip into the looks of other female singers? There is so much hypocrisy on this site and mental gymnastics to protect Miss Britney from any criticism, and yet so much freely given to any other woman that dares to breathe in the public’s direction! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And yet threads like this are absolutely fine 👍 And any other comments where posters rip into the looks of other female singers? There is so much hypocrisy on this site and mental gymnastics to protect Miss Britney from any criticism, and yet so much freely given to any other woman that dares to breathe in the public’s direction! 

the-HBIC-Herself.gif

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I think it’s funny that the former president was almost assassinate yesterday and here she is posting yet another rant about her paparazzi grief as if people are talking about her.

NOBODY is talking crap about her yet she keeps perpetuating this make belief world where she thinks she’s the daily headline on every news outlet. 

I refuse to believe a real person wrote this comment  :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:  

I can’t believe so many of you missed the point of her post. Actually no, I can believe it. You’re on here ragging on someone who clearly has struggled with their mental health. Where is the compassion? 

Of course she cares about the comments and she was right to disable them on IG. She probably doesn’t understand what the big deal is about her Instagram, and quite honestly, neither do I. She’s really not out here hurting anyone. Y’all act like she’s on there sacrificing live chickens and burning the Bible.

In reality, it’s posts like this one that should worry you. The fact that she posts something regarding suicide is pretty alarming. Instead of maybe trying to see things from her perspective, you continue to spew out your redundant and tired opinions on her life.

Anyway, I really hope she’s not in a dark place at the moment. Seems like she could be. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Well, this has obviously really bothered her... it is weeks later and she's still going over it.

I worry that being in LA may be making her lonely and agoraphobic, and that could be some of the reason why she became involved with someone like Paul Soliz in the first place.

I follow this because I cannot imagine being in Britney's situation and the pressure that would be associated with it. I'm not sure what the fanbase or public reaction would be if they knew the full truth. Probably not very kind or understanding, given how these things are usually portrayed.

Even some of these 'fans' who purport to 'defend' really have no idea what is going on and in fact are potentially mocking her, whether they realize it or not. Meanwhile all the other speculation and insistence on knowing/explanation is also not helping. Britney has already been through a lot that would be enough to break most people. I know I couldn't deal but I guess this has always been her life - too open and public.

56 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I can’t believe so many of you missed the point of her post. Actually no, I can believe it. You’re on here ragging on someone who clearly has struggled with their mental health. Where is the compassion? 

Of course she cares about the comments and she was right to disable them on IG. She probably doesn’t understand what the big deal is about her Instagram, and quite honestly, neither do I. She’s really not out here hurting anyone. Y’all act like she’s on there sacrificing live chickens and burning the Bible.

In reality, it’s posts like this one that should worry you. The fact that she posts something regarding suicide is pretty alarming. Instead of maybe trying to see things from her perspective, you continue to spew out your redundant and tired opinions on her life.

Anyway, I really hope she’s not in a dark place at the moment. Seems like she could be. 

Bette Davis Yes GIF

• Love 1

Oh My God... why she keeps bringing up and annoyed by old stuff that no one cares except her? 

She has to realize that she's not that popular "Britney Spears" she used to anymore.... these younger generation probably don't know about her. Much less people cares what TMZ said about her.... they're just not checking hers up on the internet anymore.....

She keeps exaggerate things and blaming others.  Does she not realize that she herself is the one that keeps feeding the media contents to mock her ? She can either A., keep being herself and post whatever she likes and ignore all the mockings and negative feedbacks people made about her. Or B., Change her contents and enrich herself for the better. 

She luckily got out of the horrible 13+ years of abuse yet she keeps living in the same home, stay in the same location, doing god knows what... and worse, dated a felon thats worse than Kfed..... She still made bad decision and chose to let a felon bad person to her life after all those years.....

She keeps living in the same circle and refuse to get out of it....

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

It's very obvious she cares... A lot.

The disabled instagram comments probably is for a different reason and it had nothing to do with her directly.

Actually I don't know if I believe she searched herself... it's possible her people shows her certain comments and articles. But if it’s her, then yeah... she should search for different things.

Im still curious to know what Britney truly sees online...

Just like some twitter fans were "noticed" by her after interactions with one of her social media people... allegedly.

Amber Riley Tea GIF

I'm not one of those who believe in conspiracy theories, but sometimes I get the impression that she still has no direct access to the Internet and the real world. It's as if she lives in an alternate reality, which is fueled by the people around her. I wonder if Cade and others on the team manipulate her with biased stories to encourage this passive-aggressive behavior. Like you said, it's hard to believe she went to the daily mail on her own. It's easier to believe that she was induced into this by someone who knew exactly how she would react... Anyway, whatever the case, Britney's life is very sad. She is a 42-year-old woman, functional and with the resources to live the best way possible, away from the spotlight that only hurts her. But she prefers to remain trapped in this infinite loop full of drama that has become her life. And she likes it, she's addicted to chaos.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.