Britney posted a comment someone made about her and that hotel incident

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

When she leaves IG she’s back rather quickly or switches to X. When she’s doing her and laying low she’s not even in the press much.

Exactly…

It’s almost like some fans on here have this weird mandala effect where they swear the media talks about Britney daily or weekly when in fact, there is hardly coverage on her. The loss of reality around here is astounding.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Have you not seen the headlines about her?  You really can't think that TMZ has the best attention for her. They want clicks and she generates that. The hyper focus on her life is weird. They ARE talking about her especially with some fans who lives to criticize her on her is proof of that. It's weird to try and redirect that Trump. I don't think sometimes y'all don't think Britney is human. Y'all preach about her mental health but don't realize harm in y'all wording.

Again what headlines? If you mean the ones about her convict boyfriend, well, she’s the one perpetuating it so she can’t  act like a victim when she gives them the ammo.

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Exactly…

It’s almost like some fans on here have this weird mandala effect where they swear the media talks about Britney daily or weekly when in fact, there is hardly coverage on her. The loss of reality around here is astounding.

The coverage many times lately has been the housekeeper Paul, the foot incident at the hotel which I do believe she and Paul were in a fight. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

Again what headlines? If you mean the ones about her convict boyfriend, well, she’s the one perpetuating it so she can’t  act like a victim when she gives them the ammo.

Several headlines and some were even posted on here. Y'all literally trying to redirect and ignore the point of her post which she absolutely correct. Unintentionally proving her point of her post.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Have you not seen the headlines about her?  You really can't think that TMZ has the best attention for her. They want clicks and she generates that. 

But who cares what TMZ thinks? A small percentage of the general public is still into gossip, you can't change that, but it's not like in the 2000s, and Britney is usually left alone. Most of the headlines they make are from her own IG posts and videos. I don't think the media is that much of an issue lately, they don't even react to n00des anymore. She's able to live a quiet, peaceful life if she wants to, so maybe she should be focusing on that then.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

Britney if you’re here PLEASE don’t read the comment section of Daily Fail. Yes, this comment was very sweet but the other 99.9% are downright nasty.

I’d say read this forum instead but this place is also filled with vile trolls. The loss of empathy and compassion around here is astounding. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I think it’s funny that the former president was almost assassinate yesterday and here she is posting yet another rant about her paparazzi grief as if people are talking about her.

NOBODY is talking crap about her yet she keeps perpetuating this make belief world where she thinks she’s the daily headline on every news outlet. 

Why would she feel the need to post about a p* ssy grabbing r* apist?

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

But who cares what TMZ thinks? A small percent of the general public is still into gossip, you can't change that, but it's not like in the 2000s, and Britney is usually left alone. Most of the headlines they make are from her own IG posts and videos. I don't think the media is that much of an issue lately, they don't even react to n00des anymore. She's able to live a quiet, peaceful life if she wants to, so maybe she should be focusing on that then.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

There truly is no reason for her to even stay in CA especially since her romance with the convict housekeeper is allegedly over. I get her frustration with the media as well but what kind of press does she think she’s going to get dating married paparazzi and convict housekeepers.

She has an amazing and beautiful house and with inflation buying/selling is extremely hard 

• Like 1
Just now, Popprincess19 said:

She has an amazing and beautiful house and with inflation buying/selling is extremely hard 

Her house is beautiful although unfortunately filled with a lot of hurt and painful memories. Staying in that home when she had millions to move is wild. Buying and selling in this market wouldn’t be tough for Britney she’s a multimillionaire that pays to stay at hotels.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Britney if you’re here PLEASE don’t read the comment section of Daily Fail. Yes, this comment was very sweet but the other 99.9% are downright nasty.

I’d say read this forum instead but this place is also filled with vile trolls. The loss of empathy and compassion around here is astounding. 

She’d be heartbroken if she read comments here. Literally got “fans” saying she needs Cade to take her to a plastic surgeon. Terrible. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I legit think she’s just addicted to it. She literally complains about being a target while making herself a target for criticism. At least people like Kim K. embrace it…

That's because Kim K. is a reality star with no other skill sets or talent. Britney is an artist who was stripped of her autonomy for 13 years as a result of the media documenting every human mistake she made. Could you even imagine? I guess you must be perfect. 

• Love 1

And some even say that she doesn't give a damn about what others say... She cares so much, to the point of digging into what people are saying about her in a tabloid without the slightest credibility. What an empty life she has. It's Sunday night and she's at home, probably alone, browsing the Daily Mail

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, anthonyg_393 said:

She knows. The press and GP have always been unnecessarily disgusting towards her.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Most of the press and general public are rooting for Britney now. Just a few crappy headlines from like TMZ and yeah some random users on social media being rude as usual

But there is a ton of goodwill toward Britney! Look at fast her song with Elton John topped the charts and her book. Britney is overall very loved and I hope she knows that ❤️

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.