New Post: "I apologize for not being perfect. I will try and get confidence and consistency back". Does she read Exhale?

Dear Britney (I highly doubt she reads this, but if she does, it’s worth a shot),

You don’t owe an explanation to anyone. You don’t need to apologize for being a victim or a survivor. You don’t need to be apologizing for healing in your own way. You don’t have to work to prove a point nor do you have to do stuff you don’t want to do. I do recommend a hiatus away from social media, from Cade, and from California. Be you, and just have a good time. You deserve all the happiness in the world and you deserve your freedom that you have! 

Meditate. Read. Explore.

Whenever you’re ready to come back to music or performing or anything, us REAL FANS will be ready for you and singing your songs loudly and showering you with love and support!

Edited by Xanax
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
On 7/13/2024 at 4:46 AM, PolySpears said:

I know like I know 

Britney has an account here smwhere

i'd think not. the relentless toxic negativity would be too much

what's been upsetting her so lately?  I thought she'd be happier with the felon out of her life

her situation is quite upsetting

Edited by Jassoe3

I didn't notice it at first... but in this post, Britney made a serious and sincere confession...again.
Given the circumstances she's been through, that's heartbreaking.
I don't know what to say, but...
maybe you should talk to Devil directly📞🥺

On 7/14/2024 at 1:47 AM, Dark Willow said:

You don’t even know if that’s the point to begin with lol.

Britney captions are not totally accurate so it’s hard to know if anything she is writing really happened.  Fans can interpret differently because we all are different people.

I will start to see confidence when I see something different from her posts... right now? Not the case.

Have a great day

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.