TMZ: Britney Felt Ex Paul Was Using Her ... Brother Bryan Moves In With Her

8 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Well, good thing is Paul is gone and out of her life for a month.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I see most people here like seeing Bryan being around Britney and now even moving in (if it's true.)? But does Bryan have a job ? Or does he also have  Britneys financial support in some way? What about his younger ****-star looking girlfriend, Amber ? (She makes me cringe btw). :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm::cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: A decent middle age man wouldn't  date a younger woman like that.

I don't get why many members here praising Bryan. Hope other family members (Lynne, Jamie Lynn, Jamie, SP, JJ) don't use him as their meal ticket back to Britneys life for financial support and even set her up.

I wonder if Amber will live there, if that’s the case.

They apparently broke up recently but are now back together. 

She was implying again he is abusive... very interesting. It seems every time they fight she vents on her social media account.

8 hours ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

They planted this man into Britney’s life they know her weakness are a kfed type the Goal is the to make her look bad and make another conservatoership or make it look like the con was justified. Shes playing right into their hand, Britney make be mentally ill tbh she seems to lack awareness of who she is and acts out through men all her life she’s is boy crazy

I don't think they need another c-ship to be able to control the situation... "Britney is free" is already a sold idea to everybody. 

But yeah, everything looks very calculated and this Paul Soliz chapter is extremely odd... something very sus about his hiring and the evolution of their relationship. Everything looks very on point to prove all the accusations during the c-ship were... conspiracy theories like they said before...

A really good work is going on there between people close to Britney and the media, and I don't think Britney has any idea this is happening.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think they need another c-ship to be able to control the situation... "Britney is free" is already a sold idea to everybody. 

But yeah, everything looks very calculated and this Paul Soliz chapter is extremely odd... something very sus about his hiring and the evolution of their relationship. Everything looks very on point to prove all the accusations during the c-ship were... conspiracy theories like they said before...

A really good work is going on there between people close to Britney and the media, and I don't think Britney has any idea this is happening.

Yeah Britney is clearly caught up in a web of something sinister…I think I’m gonna finally say it…I don’t believe she is free…

I never wanted to say that but now it’s very evident, she can’t even go live on ig. You don’t need a conservatorship to control a celebrity…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.