Kylie Minogue, Bebe Rexa and Tove Lo "My Oh My"

Yeah, well ... another mediocre featuring :/

1) the la la la melody is very similar to Blue (Da Ba De)

2) Kylie and Bebe vocals are so terribly compressed its almost comical

3) The main synth-bass line is very reminiscent to "Padam" but compressed and reverbeb

It could be great if the production was better and more rich and vocal was not so compressed

• Like 1

She’s trying to have another Padam moment but this will definitely not be it. I know Kylie’s voice usually has effects on it but this is wayyy over produced. The lalalas get very annoying. The baseline is definitely similar to Padam and it’s not bad but this just isn’t it.

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 1

These are AMAZING artist/singers/performers/ writers… but still sounds like a rejected song from something shouldn’t go anywhere. 

sometimes I wonder why no one can bring the quality of like: promiscuous, habits (stay high), padam, me myself & I ( don’t love it but you know it’s better than this). 

such a waste of potential, a mess.

I’m sorry I’m now a master degree on sound mix and music engineer, graduated from breatheheavy Bep :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:BEEP

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.