Just for your information.

34 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

He banned so many people over there and erased everything from the site that is before screenshots were taken.

YARN | ♪ Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancing ♪ | Glee (2009) -  S04E02 Drama | Video gifs by quotes | 2f3722e6 | 紗

I just banned you two, and then I blocked a million Chinese fake accounts  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Sorry, but I don't have time for this (more than) year old stuff. I'm not going around in circles like Britney. 

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Sorry, but I don't have time for this (more than) year old stuff. I'm not going around in circles like Britney. 

Same, I'm off to cook something. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

It would be cathartic for Diamond and me if you woke up and chose honesty one day, for now I'm done. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 1

Getting a hit thread from simply asking not to be hounded by trolls.

Lord.

Still not Abdul.

Thank you, to whom I believe is actually Abdul, for confirming, AGAIN, that I am not.

Certain folk have made up their minds. I think they can just keep their wrong opinions.

My guess is that @Jordan Miller has better things to do with his time than to confirm who I am for some bored troll.

If I am asked by the owner of the site or the moderators to confirm my identity, I will absolutely do so.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 3
On 7/19/2024 at 6:23 PM, Dante. said:

I didn’t show my face and why I would do that ??:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

you are pressed because Paul aka the housekeeper dumbed your *** and cheated on you with Britney poor  dat  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

See. You can’t be me, because I don’t have any hair on my chest!

Would a picture of my nipples be enough to prove we are different people, @DiamondCircus?

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
On 7/19/2024 at 10:37 PM, Wendy Williams said:

I don't know about you, but I have a real life and real problems.  

That’s my point. I don’t have time to lie and pretend to be another person as I’ve been accused of.

I just want to be friendly and have fun here.

Unfortunately, my lack of tolerance for people constantly being rude/stupid for little or no reason gets in the way of that.

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Make Exhale Great Again and ditch the trolls.

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

30 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Would a picture of my nipples be enough to prove we are different people, @DiamondCircus?

Stop quoting me please I am not interested in this stupid drama anymore:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: have a great day Abdul :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Stop quoting me please I am not interested in this stupid drama anymore:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: have a great day Abdul :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

54 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

quarantine-crazy-mirror.gif

@Baronesse :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

I don't know who is who, but I can make a jokes about it :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.