Just for your information.

Just now, Baronesse said:

We know that, it's the tea that got someone sparkling enough to try and silence us forever. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

princess-rapunzel-angry-tangled-the-seri

Hide contents

I was gonna ask if you were even aware of that, then I remembered that I tried to go on your site after to be like "what the hell" and you immediately banned me there with some snarky comment... :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

He banned so many people over there and erased everything from the site that is before screenshots were taken.

YARN | ♪ Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancing ♪ | Glee (2009) -  S04E02 Drama | Video gifs by quotes | 2f3722e6 | 紗

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

He wants to maintain his friendship with somebody and will cover for them, lie for them. They're a powerful force on this internet forum about a pop star :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:... And that connection is prioritized over telling the truth. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

And we're supposed to believe he's not over there now sending out messages for action to be taken over here.

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That fact that you keep lying when we have all the receipts lol.

Madonna Look It Up GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't know what you really want. If you still want to act like a child living in the past, please stop responding to my posts. 

6 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

We know that, it's the tea that got someone sparkling enough to try and silence us forever. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

princess-rapunzel-angry-tangled-the-seri

Hide contents

I was gonna ask if you were even aware of that, then I remembered that I tried to go on your site after to be like "what the hell" and you immediately banned me there with some snarky comment... :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Because of what happened a year ago, I had to protect the forum because yours behavior that times was not fair to anyone. But I really have no reason to say anything bad about you now after all this time, or bring up old ****.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

And we're supposed to believe he's not over there now sending out messages for action to be taken over here.

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Screenshot-20240719-224402-Samsung-Inter

You tried

Just now, Baronesse said:

He wants to maintain his friendship with somebody and will cover for them, lie for them. They're a powerful force on this internet forum about a pop star :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:... And that connection is prioritized over telling the truth. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

But I have nothing to say. The fact that I have friends with whom I talk about PERSONAL things, so there is no reason to throw mud or show envy, no? Do I ask two of you who you are friends with from here and what websites you visits? Isn't it time to stop being childish and throw away old grudges? 

• Love 1

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Isn't it time to stop being childish and throw away old grudges? 

That what we'd said if we weren't the victim of someone's temper, and it was more convenient and comfortable to forget and pretend the mess never happened. But it did, and we never got an apology mind you... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't know what you really want. If you still want to act like a child living in the past, please stop responding to my posts. 

Because of what happened a year ago, I had to protect the forum because yours behavior that times was not fair to anyone. But I really have no reason to say anything bad about you now after all this time, or bring up old ****.

Screenshot-20240719-224402-Samsung-Inter

You tried

But I have nothing to say. The fact that I have friends with whom I talk about PERSONAL things, so there is no reason to throw mud or show envy, no? Do I ask two of you who you are friends with from here and what websites you visits? Isn't it time to stop being childish and throw away old grudges? 

Would you be willing to be honest about what unfolded, and we can all began to move on? People claiming false harassment and you lying doesn't help.

Please just be honest about what happened.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

i think it falls off like the other thing in her video:

Hide contents

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

That what we'd said if we weren't the victim of someone's temper, and it was more convenient and comfortable to forget and pretend the mess never happened. But it did, and we never got an apology mind you... :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

But you two are not a victim of bad temper. If I don't count what happened a year ago, and (I don't think it was pleasant for any of us). So I'm treated here just like you. The only difference is that I've been punched so many times that I'm careful about what I say to people here in quotes (do you remember me revealing my criminal history list of WPs?).

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Would you be willing to be honest about what unfolded, and we can all began to move on? People claiming false harassment and you lying doesn't help.

Please just be honest about what happened.

But I don't harassing anyone here. Okay, I make fun of people for liking something that's (for me) terrible, but that's all.

To be honest, whatever it was a year ago, it's over. I think that all the problems that were there (in certain users) have disappeared and this place is calmer. There is no reason to do anything to anyone. We have more freedom of speech and more space, so there is nothing I can say. I just want to keep making fun of people, that's all. 

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

But you two are not a victim of bad temper. If I don't count what happened a year ago, and (I don't think it was pleasant for any of us). So I'm treated here just like you. The only difference is that I've been punched so many times that I'm careful about what I say to people here in quotes (do you remember me revealing my criminal history list of WPs?).

But I don't harassing anyone here. Okay, I make fun of people for liking something that's (for me) terrible, but that's all.

To be honest, whatever it was a year ago, it's over. I think that all the problems that were there (in certain users) have disappeared and this place is calmer. There is no reason to do anything to anyone. We have more freedom of speech and more space, so there is nothing I can say. I just want to keep making fun of people, that's all. 

Okay so you're not willing to be honest about it and it wasn't a year ago.

There's no reasoning with are unwilling to move forward and be honest. 

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Okay so you're not willing to be honest about it and it wasn't a year ago.

There's no reasoning with are unwilling to move forward and be honest. 

I think I've said it all and apologized a few times @GlitterRain and @SlayOut. If you insist on apologizing, you should be the one who should say an apology for betrayed others and shared their personal conversations which are PERSONAL. I'm not talking about their content, but the fact that someone trusted you and told you things because they believed you and you blew it all up. I'm just saying what you want to hear now.

If you want to say something more about this matter, there is nothing stopping you from creating a new account on the site and telling me openly what you would like. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.