Just for your information.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Like many members said you can send proof of yourself to Jordan, we all know what Abdul already looks like based on the pics he's posted and his noods he was DM'ing users.

One thing you and @Dante. aren't going to do is try and turn this around to make us all look crazy when you both clearly are the same user.

If you're not send Jordan the proof of your valid ID and I'll apologize. 

I’ll forward him my drivers license and passport and you can eat a flip flop.

• Haha 1
Just now, SlideAway said:

It needs to be tagged with your username something written on paper with the ID and passport proving your username and account info, any of us can send a pic of a passport and ID from online girl.

Nice reach.

• Haha 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It needs to be tagged with your username something written on paper with the ID and passport proving your username and account info, any of us can send a pic of a passport and ID from online girl.

Nice reach.

Thank you for letting me know how to do it!

5 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

3 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Thank you for letting me know how to do it!

This woman is crazy you have nothing to prove just ban her from your thread :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:and sorry for derailing your thread but the ***** tagged me have a great day and good luck :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

The sad part is this has gotten worse he's under so many accounts imagine him having 10 accounts and using those same 10 accounts to report you to get you banned.

He's trolling and doing just that, and the other members have no clue I think even you were fooled for a minute when you were secretly trying to trash me in this thread with him.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Why is he so desperate and multiplying like a toxic fungus at the bottom of the sea? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

1 hour ago, Dante. said:

I didn’t show my face and why I would do that ??:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

you are pressed because Paul aka the housekeeper dumbed your *** and cheated on you with Britney poor  dat  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Nothing against, but we all know it's you, it's blatant af. Why can't you at least exist here without showing your ksicht? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.