๐ŸŒŸ Britney fired Larry Rudolph in 2007 for introducing her to bad influence friend Paris Hilton + Larry Rudolph used Britney's kids against her & fully agreed to 2019 involuntary mental health facility stay

8 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Yeah her mom as well. I think Lynne was under the impression Britney couldnโ€™t go out & live her life bc she gave up on her personal life when she had Bryan really young.

Wow, this is a great point. Ugh, the more psychology I find out about her family, the more angry I become.ย 

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Wow, this is a great point. Ugh, the more psychology I find out about her family, the more angry I become.ย 

Lynne really wanted Britney to follow in her footsteps so she could live vicariously through her. She pushed Britney to get with the popular jock in HS much like she did with Jamie. She probably wanted her to marry young & have kids young like she did. Lynne is probably embarrassed of Britney more so than actually worried or loving, bc Britney is a reflection of her & it makes her look bad when Britney acts out.ย 

• Love 3

No to sound harsh, but Britney probably fired Larry because she was on her cycle. The entire situation was odd. Look, I personally don't care for Larry and I think he's severely out of touch with the industry - remember when he said Circus was her best song ever? Like come on man, be real.

I digress...Larry has always felt like an all business-feed your ego kind of guy and I can see that getting tiring. Britney was going through a lot and Larry was probably pestering her to get back into music. His contract was up for renewal and she probably felt that she didn't need him since she was wrapped around Kevin's dong. Fast forward to when she leaves K-Fed, she brings him back. Despite him not being my favorite person, I doubt he has bad intentions (in fact, he's probably too much business) and I find it funny how she always pushes decent people out of her life when she wants to be rebellious.

16 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

It definitely did, but it shouldnโ€™t have. The boys were perfectly safe with nannys and Britney was allowed to have fun as a newly single 20-something. The entire way the courts treated her was so messed up.

Not to mention that K-Fed was out partying... including the night he received a "Father of the Year" award...ย 

WWW.TODAY.COM

Kevin Federline might have been dubbed father of the year by Club Prive in Vegas, but his behavior in that city last weekend might get him stripped of such status.

ย 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—