From The Princess Of Pop To Now The Ex Of A Felon Housekeeper What's Next For Britney?

It's really scary to even think what the next chapter will be... I expect anything at this point...

22 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I doubt Paul is gone. They probably got in fight and then made up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them photographed together in the coming weeks.

The more I think about it... The less I believe what she wrote lol.

The story is very confusing, her mentioning something that happened more than two months ago (before the chateau wild party), and days after his ex wife (allegedly) start to talk to fan pages.

Like I said before... we have to wait and see.

I hope this man is gone for real tho. And if he is really gone,  I don't know if she is safe to stay in the mansion. He knows everything about that place.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

It's really scary to even think what the next chapter will be... I expect anything at this point...

The more I think about it... The less I believe what she wrote lol.

The story is very confusing, her mentioning something that happened more than two months ago (before the chateau wild party), and days after his ex wife (allegedly) start to talk to fan pages.

Like I said before... we have to wait and see.

I hope this man is gone for real tho. And if he is really gone,  I don't know if she is safe to stay in the mansion. He knows everything about that place.

What's scary though is a man like Paul that's had access to her home, her cars and to Britney may not walk away that easily.

Hopefully her security team is better than the one she had when Jason Alexander broke into her home.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NJ jeans said:

Creo que en este momento nadie espera que ella regrese a la industria y sea la estrella pop perfecta que todos quieren que sea, solo queremos que tenga una vida saludable.

At least she doesn't continue to damage her legacy, what if she wants to return to the industry? When do bank funds run out?   

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

What's scary though is a man like Paul that's had access to her home, her cars and to Britney may not walk away that easily.

Hopefully her security team is better than the one she had when Jason Alexander broke into her home.

Exactly. It's extremely dangerous because we don't know what this man is capable of.

He probably knows every detail of the house, how her security works and ways to get in without much problem.

I think he only will leave her alone with lots of $$$$ involved. He knows enough to blackmail her and we don't know about the NDAs, if he ever signed something.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Exactly. It's extremely dangerous because we don't know what this man is capable of.

He probably knows every detail of the house, how her security works and ways to get in without much problem.

I think he only will leave her alone with lots of $$$$ involved. He knows enough to blackmail her and we don't know about the NDAs, if he ever signed something.

I doubt he signed a non disclosure agreement I mean after all there wasn't even a background check even after the media reported on his slew of charges, she still stayed with him.

Some in here want to pretend that Britney was the victim in this relationship and knew nothing.

I think he will be telling his story at some point too. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I think y'all should stop creating "Paul" topics unless there's something big happens... there's so many of them already and there's no need to fill home feed with this d-bag :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Maybe create some more threads of your own or just head back on over to Uniflop.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams I think you should let your friend know what happened in here with Uniflop and the reciepts.

Several members in your thread told me Underhisspell was talking crap as he did in the messages. 

Lies, lies and more lies :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I already told you, if you have the receipts show me...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.