Can we do a BREAK THE ICE appreciation buy day

+ if she ever performs again, maybe on the Sphere theater in Vegas? (I already picture a segment of her house projection there, where she would do a break spinning to a lovely sound lol)

if she ever performs we need a long intro of BREAK THE ICE + My Prerogative right after,

Actually I wonder HOW the setlist for DOMINATION would be? That needs to be leaked just to feed fans curiosity fantasy.

5 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

+ if she ever performs again, maybe on the Sphere theater in Vegas? (I already picture a segment of her house projection there, where she would do a break spinning to a lovely sound lol)

if she ever performs we need a long intro of BREAK THE ICE + My Prerogative right after,

Actually I wonder HOW the setlist for DOMINATION would be? That needs to be leaked just to feed fans curiosity fantasy.

It is a tragedy My Prerogative was never performed 

Break The Ice is one of the highlights of Blackout for me

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.