Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

It really amazes me how Britney has the cheek to talk about people betraying her in life and treating her poorly. Yet seems to think it’s ok to allegedly steal men from other women? if a man did this to her and left her she would be ranting about it for weeks. Very selfish person and no self awareness. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

That’s why I never understood the bipolar thing because I would think she actually has borderline and medication doesn’t necessarily help that entirely. She also might have something else I won’t say but bipolar seems like a cover term like when someone says they went to rehab for alcoholism but really it’s more than just booze

It’s giving BPD. yeah borderline  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

It really amazes me how Britney has the cheek to talk about people betraying her in life and treating her poorly. Yet seems to think it’s ok to allegedly steal men from other women? if a man did this to her and left her she would be ranting about it for weeks. Very selfish person and no self awareness. 

She stole him? give me a break with this s**ist crap, as if Paul doesn't have a mind of his own and willingly chose to be with Britney instead of taking care of his kids. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I never said britney is perfect. Learn how to read. She is a total mess thats why scam like the one u r stanning are taking advantage of her and abusing her even more making her into even bigger mess. U r evil for taking the side of her abusers. U wouldnt even know who that guy was if it wasnt for her and now u r thirsty over him so in ur opinion he must be that perfect guy who did nothing wrong, all cuz u wanna sleep w him. 

Oh ok then maybe Britney should stop waking Sam up by waving a knife in his face and dancing around the house until 6 am when he needs to get ready for work. They try to go on vacation and she just is doing her immature stuff at the hotel like honey please just relax he’s begging her.

His first red carpet he just wanted to have his moment at the premier. Just one night Britney please. She took his night and threw it in the garbage. He picked her up at the mental institution- What a lot of people don’t know is that he is the one who experienced a lot of abuse by her and he took it as a father would to a child throwing a tantrum. He does not respond with force back. Britney actually reminds me of a girl named Courtney Clenney. He has several projects lined up and he is working on himself and his fitness. He doesn’t sit around shelling out projects with no self input. Again that is fine to each their own. Evil thoughts toward people bring negative energy to them. Stay away from Sam. Britney’s aura is very very dark. Very dark. evil fans must be stopped 

• Love 1
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

Oh ok then maybe Britney should stop waking Sam up by waving a knife in his face and dancing around the house until 6 am when he needs to get ready for work. They try to go on vacation and she just is doing her immature stuff at the hotel like honey please just relax he’s begging her.

His first red carpet he just wanted to have his moment at the premier. Just one night Britney please. She took his night and threw it in the garbage. He picked her up at the mental institution- What a lot of people don’t know is that he is the one who experienced a lot of abuse by her and he took it as a father would to a child throwing a tantrum. He does not respond with force back. Britney actually reminds me of a girl named Courtney Clenney. He has several projects lined up and he is working on himself and his fitness. He doesn’t sit around shelling out projects with no self input. Again that is fine to each their own. Evil thoughts toward people bring negative energy to them. Stay away from Sam. Britney’s aura is very very dark. Very dark. evil fans must be stopped 

holy crap...where are the mods?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Sorry a lot of us in here aren’t delusional stans. We don’t say things to please or what you want to hear. A lot of us aren’t yes people or enablers. Bye 

Yes, please tell me what I'm enabling and who I'm serving as a 'yes person' for. Because my comments have so much weight on a 42 year old who doesn't know I exist. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Exactly and some are grasping at any straw to put down Paul’s mother of his kids as some excuse for Britney’s behavior. These people are just pissed Brit got caught once again with someone else’s man.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 5
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly and some are grasping at any straw to put down Paul’s mother of his kids as some excuse fir Britney’s behavior. 

what straw are people grasping at? She claimed they are married and they are indeed not married.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Nobody forced him to use her to get ahead. He wasnt locked up in a conservatorship he could have just left a long time ago. He clearly didnt love her or anything like that. His own fault. Just another opportunist. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, please tell me what I'm enabling and who I'm serving as a 'yes person' for. Because my comments have so much weight on a 42 year old who doesn't know I exist. 

Because you’re being such a crybaby whining for mods anytime someone has a differing opinion from you. Stop deflecting and enabling lord of the flies type behavior 

• Love 1
Just now, humstarr said:

Nobody forced him to use her to get ahead. He wasnt locked up in a conservatorship he could have just left a long time ago. He clearly didnt love her or anything like that. His own fault. Just another opportunist. 

He was working before he ever met her. She fought with Selena Gomez at the wedding k. Yeah she got married and divorced immediately let him be just let him live his life and direct your tongue to Paul now

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

what straw are people grasping at? She claimed they are married and they are indeed not married.

The fact that B is with this low life people are going as far as Bringing Christina into Britney’s mess. Britney claimed she was slapped and hit the floor as she indeed didn’t and wasn’t! Let’s not act like Brit doesn’t tell tales! This is messy what Brit continues to do! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

He was working before he ever met her. She fought with Selena Gomez at the wedding k. Yeah she got married and divorced immediately let him be just let him live his life and direct your tongue to Paul now

He was working trying to get famous and saw Brit as an opportunity to get that fame. Then went along with her abusers. Whats not clicking

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Sorry a lot of us in here aren’t delusional stans. We don’t say things to please or what you want to hear. A lot of us aren’t yes people or enablers. Bye 

4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Because you’re being such a crybaby whining for mods anytime someone has a differing opinion from you. Stop deflecting and enabling lord of the flies type behavior 

Clocked em :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: that’s what they do stir up drama throw rocks hide hands then cry for mods.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 3
Just now, humstarr said:

He was working trying to get famous and saw Brit as an opportunity to get that fame. Then went along with her abusers. Whats not clicking

This is literally not even true. Didn’t Britney see him in the 5H video and  say yes that one I want him like he was prey?!?!?!? Do you not understand that Britney is picking these guys!

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

The fact that B is with this low life people are going as far as Bringing Christina into Britney’s mess. Britney claimed she was slapped and hit the floor as she indeed didn’t and wasn’t! Let’s not act like Brit doesn’t tell tales! This is messy what Brit continues to do! 

Look who is grasping at straws now. I ain't said nothing about Christina or anyone slapping Britney.

Now back to the question at hand, please tell me how people are grasping at straws to put down Paul's baby mama?

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Look who is grasping at straws now. I ain't said nothing about Christina or anyone slapping Britney.

Now back to the question at hand, please tell me how people are grasping at straws to put down Paul's baby mama?

Married or not congratulations to Brit for shacking up with yet another loser!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.