Britney shares another dancing reel on Instagram: 🌷🌷🌷

Fita

I’ll never understand how she think it’s okay to post such videos and literally not give a crap, but then is so self conscious of edited pap pics. 

I understand she’s expressing herself through dance, but these moves are so erratic and super unflattering. How does she not see that?

If dancing is an expression of self, then I’m worried about what’s going on within. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’ll never understand how she think it’s okay to post such videos and literally not give a crap, but then is so self conscious of edited pap pics. 

I understand she’s expressing herself through dance, but these moves are so erratic and super unflattering. How does she not see that?

If dancing is an expression of self, then I’m worried about what’s going on within. 

she probably doesn't care because she knows she's having fun with it and it's not meant to taken seriously. She even said she knows the moves aren't good. So why all this outrage and condescension? 

16 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

And that’s my point, one thing it’s not having social media training, but for her to see this videos as something cool to share with the world and not seeing how bizarre the dancing is, it’s just super strange. 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Curious how she moves the same way in every song, there is no connection between her body and the rhythm How could a trained dancer with years of experience end up like this?

If we pay attention, not only the dancing changed drastically,  right? 

It's like a complete different person. Even tho we didn't know her, she is just a celebrity... but speaking about her public image... everything changed. 

I really want to know one day what is going on... I don't think she is obligated to say it, but it will be impossible to keep the secret for much more time... I think.

She clearly is struggling a lot and that's not only trauma... something else is happening.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, my bad, doc! You're so right. Weird dancing equates to loss of perception and mind-frame. I should've checked the DSM-5 before I  made my comment. I'm such a silly bum. 

There's no need to apologize. We can all learn from this to better identify this behavior in future ❤️❤️ 

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

If we pay attention, not only the dancing changed drastically,  right? 

It's like a complete different person. Even tho we didn't know her, she is just a celebrity... but speaking about her public image... everything changed. 

I really want to know one day what is going on... I don't think she is obligated to say it, but it will be impossible to keep the secret for much more time... I think.

She clearly is struggling a lot and that's not only trauma... something else is happening.

Yes, I don't recognize her anymore either. This is definitely not the Britney we knew and became fans of. Obviously she has a lot of trauma, but not only that... there's something deeper going on and we have no idea what it is. Britney has stopped in time and has not shown any signs of improvement. Delusional fans continue to believe in a healing process, but you can see that she is far from it. She's still bitter, paranoid, and has the same habits and people from her c-ship days. Nothing changed... and if it did, it was for the worse. I hope she truly finds a cure and, one day, can talk openly about this dark period in her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Yes, I don't recognize her anymore either. This is definitely not the Britney we knew and became fans of. Obviously she has a lot of trauma, but not only that... there's something deeper going on and we have no idea what it is. Britney has stopped in time and has not shown any signs of improvement. Delusional fans continue to believe in a healing process, but you can see that she is far from it. She's still bitter, paranoid, and has the same habits and people from her c-ship days. Nothing changed... and if it did, it was for the worse. I hope she truly finds a cure and, one day, can talk openly about this dark period in her life.

I have my suspicions, but I would prefer if Britney were honest about it for the first time... like really honest.

People around her wants to hide whatever she has like a government secret. They probably are afraid if the world knows it will hurt her brand... and this is such an old idea, they don’t know (or maybe they do) mental illness is way more accepted nowadays. 

The healing thing is just some fans trying to see a light at the end of the tunnel. We are here everyday, we know nothing changed. The fans try to find excuses left and right for her behavior and all the constant drama. 

The only change we had is team con not afraid to party together anymore. They’re meeting each other, celebrating...  

Lou liked Larry's wife post.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I have my suspicions, but I would prefer if Britney were honest about it for the first time... like really honest.

People around her wants to hide whatever she has like a government secret. They probably are afraid if the world knows it will hurt her brand... and this is such an old idea, they don’t know (or maybe they do) mental illness is way more accepted nowadays. 

The healing thing is just some fans trying to see a light at the end of the tunnel. We are here everyday, we know nothing changed. The fans try to find excuses left and right for her behavior and all the constant drama. 

The only change we had is team con not afraid to party together anymore. They’re meeting each other, celebrating...  

Lou liked Larry's wife post.

If she had the courage to talk about mental health publicly, I'm sure people would come to understand her side and leave her alone. At least for a while... But unfortunately she doesn't accept that she has a problem and continues to refuse to seek help, even though she has the resources to get the best treatments. And her team shouldn't make any effort to make her improve either. I imagine that it is much more comfortable for them to deal with her the way she is, vulnerable and easily manipulated... It's sad that in this story Britney was the only one who lost... Everyone who hurt her is still there living as if nothing had happened and certainly laughing at her behind her back. I just find it curious how she has so much breath to accuse the paps and random people of conspiring against her, but continues to accept people into her life who continue to maintain contact with those who destroyed her life.  Cade has been seen with Larry on several occasions, and Larry clearly has contact with Lou. Cade and Lou must meet too, off camera. But for Britney that's no big deal. What really bothers her is that people see her without a filter.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.