Why didn't team con hire makeup artists after 2016?

Something I always wondered is why most of the time after 2016, Britney was doing her own hair and makeup, which often made her look messy despite her natural good looks, until then, she used to have Glenn who was her day to day MuA and also Melanie for some photoshoots and red carpet events.

I find this specially weird because in 2019, Team Con started pushing the narrative that Britney was doing better than ever after the #FreeBritney took off, yet she looked unkept in the the two events she was forced to attend...

If they wanted people to think she was healthy and happy, why didn't they put an effort in making her look good, since people are incredibly superficial? Many fans and most of the locals would have believed the "she just needed Me-Time after Jamie got sick" narrative if they had her serving looks. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Anyhow, here are some quick edits to prove how much makeup impacts on her appareance, some of these still look wonky bc of the hair, but face card never declines my gawd :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngBQpgMis.png

Edited by YellowPaperSun
typos
2 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

idk, i think brit is insecure about the distance of her eyes or something like that.

that's why she likes to do heavy makeup, to make them look "closer" :eyes_britney_laugh:

btw the edits were good! (how do u put a photo in a topic? help me pls)

OMG I learned that by uploading the pics privately on Imgur you can easily copy the URL and post them in here, is so practical actually :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

idk, i think brit is insecure about the distance of her eyes or something like that.

that's why she likes to do heavy makeup, to make them look "closer" :eyes_britney_laugh:

btw the edits were good! (how do u put a photo in a topic? help me pls)

Click on “insert image from URL” and paste the copied link to insert it in your post. Hope that helps!

1 minute ago, MarshallMathers said:

They also let her go to unskilled surgeons who totally screwed up her lips, nose, and nasolabial fold area. Plenty of celebrities get work done. They can afford the best. Her work was not good, sadly.

I do think Britney enjoys doing her own hair and make-up.

Tbh I never found her 2013 nosejob and smile lift as jarring as fans claim they were, but yeah, we can tell they were done by cheap surgeons bc a professional wouldn't give those results (also her 2019 eyebrow lift was very bad, they hated our girl).

I'm so glad in 2014 she didn't get the **** implants she was thinking about. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

They were cheap as **** and only interested in lining their own pockets as much as possible.

All while Britney got a measly “allowance” as if she was a preteen girl doing chores for money.

Truly sick all the way around.

What is so scary to me is that if they were smarter and greediness didn't get the best of them, the whole scheme would've probably kept going until today for the rest of her life... I get anxious just thinking about it.

I bet if they did good enough damage control in 2019 manipulating the fans they could still have gotten away with it  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

when i put the link in the url the box just turns red and doesn't load :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

You go online and pick the picture you want. Then instead of saving it to your phone press the image and hold until options pop up and choose copy. That will copy the image URL and then when you go here to comment click on the grey button that says “imsert image from URL” paste it there (also hold for this option to pop up) and click “insert into post” and it will show up 

6 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Você vai online e escolhe a imagem que quer. Então, em vez de salvá-la no seu telefone, pressione a imagem e segure até que as opções apareçam e escolha copiar. Isso copiará a URL da imagem e, quando você for aqui para comentar, clique no botão cinza que diz “inserir imagem da URL”, cole-a lá (também segure para que esta opção apareça) e clique em “inserir na postagem” e ela aparecerá 

thanks for the explanation! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Preface: These may be controversial opinions that I state. I love Britney and wish the best for her. I also am not trying to be "mean" in what I write -please keep that in mind...

...I think there's many factors that have impacted the way Britney presents herself and how she had aged. She is naturally a very lovely woman, but she's experienced decades of intense medications, sun damage from tanning, the effects of smoking, deep mental health struggles, broken relationships, extreme stress of various kinds, childbirth, botched plastic surgeries, etc.

These all greatly impact a woman's body and more.

As others have mentioned, I also think Brit started doing her own hair, clothes, and makeup after a certain point. I wonder if some of it has to do with her not wanting to be touched and prodded  anymore by a glam squad. It also seems like once she started dating Sam, her look became more disheveled and sloppy for some reason.

I also wonder if it was around this time frame that the intensity of her meds increased, which added to that barely there "look" and lifeless facial features. All this and more created the aesthetic we've noticed.

These are just my personal opinions and I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Dimitris Gianettos was the responsible for the terrible last red carpet looks.

He was paid. He was her makeup artist and hairstylist since 2017. He worked for JL first, then other Lou clients like Jlo. 

But it was always a mess... my guess is... Britney never let the professional to finish the job. And she doesn't take care of her skin, she needs more heavy makeup and probably doesn't want to sit for more than 5 minutes.

So yeah... she had someone to do it, but the makeup and hair never looked good.

48 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Dimitris Gianettos was the responsible for the terrible last red carpet looks.

He was paid. He was her makeup artist and hairstylist since 2017. He worked for JL first, then other Lou clients like Jlo. 

But it was always a mess... my guess is... Britney never let the professional to finish the job. And she doesn't take care of her skin, she needs more heavy makeup and probably doesn't want to sit for more than 5 minutes.

So yeah... she had someone to do it, but the makeup and hair never looked good.

OMG I completely forgot about Dimitri... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I thought he just did her hair during the lockdown and that's it, I never knew her was a makeup artist, or much about him, other than he had ties with Lou and I didn't trust him for that 

• Like 1

I think they also knew the jig was up and that Britney was not going to be bullied into performing anymore. See below link:

Also don't forget that as the roaches began to scatter while Britney was still in the cship and had survived that janky place they shipped her off to, she went out looking like this:

britney-spears-bares-her-toned-midriff-d

britney-spears-daisy-dukes-june-2019-01.

britney-spears-sons-2000-4b8e7b783b3f4de

Edited by britneyluv
19 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

OMG I completely forgot about Dimitri... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I thought he just did her hair during the lockdown and that's it, I never knew her was a makeup artist, or much about him, other than he had ties with Lou and I didn't trust him for that 

Oh yeah, he used to like and comment on Lou IG, at least when I followed her I noticed. One of her minions.

Crazy he stayed with Britney after 2019. He was the one changing her extensions and used to cut Scam hair. I don't know if he is still going to the mansion do her hair, but he posted every time he was there,  so maybe not anymore. 

He is more a hair person, but he did Britney makeup maaaany times, I think her people didn't want to pay a glam team.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.