Austin Wolf has been arrested on charges of child ****ography.

Style.

4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Ew…I know some of them are groomed into being that way from being ***ually abused themselves, but still gross.

Totally, but if it's somewhat hereditary, I'm sure its hard to overcome those compulsions or socially unacceptable attractions and fetishes.

He should have gotten help but as you can see, some people find ways to sublimate their taboos and channel it into other outlets like ****. 

Honestly I am not surprised. All the vids on cornhub literally are looking up boundries. I feel uncomfortable watching for corn on that site since they're all like "dad takes son" but then the son baremy looks 18 years old...

We gays all love our some daddy and son corn but only if they're well above 18.

I just feel they all really are close of crossing the line and so this doesn't come as a surprise to me..

• Love 1

Not ashamed to say I’ve seen some **** in my time, but I could never watch his work. Just the screen shots made me uneasy, and now I know why.

The performers he chose often looked at first glance, to be much smaller and younger, which I have always found creepy. Of course, it’s perfectly legal if the guys are of age, but still questionable as to why you’d want to have s** with someone that looks 10.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Does it make sense to explain things? I don't think it makes sense because you interpret it in your own way. 

After reading the details of his depravity, assuming you did, you still chose to say “he could have saved himself all this and come with me”. It’s shocking to me that you still find him ***ually appealing after this. Granted you may have been joking, but this **** is not really a joking matter.

In your defense, at least you didn’t outright defend him like @ObsessedBritFan1 or @samwoods321. Now THAT is truly disturbing.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

After reading the details of his depravity, assuming you did, you still chose to say “he could have saved himself all this and come with me”. It’s shocking to me that you still find him ***ually appealing after this. Granted you may have been joking, but this **** is not really a joking matter.

In your defense, at least you didn’t outright defend him like @ObsessedBritFan1 or @samwoods321. Now THAT is truly disturbing.

Innocent until proven guilty. 
please don’t just believe everything you read. 
you really can’t tell what’s true, right, or even real these days. 
more often than not, these scandals that come from nowhere are just a coat for something else. 
this feels fishy with a side of sabotage. . . . But why 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Innocent until proven guilty. 
please don’t just believe everything you read. 
you really can’t tell what’s true, right, or even real these days. 
more often than not, these scandals that come from nowhere are just a coat for something else. 
this feels fishy with a side of sabotage. . . . But why 

Girl, the FBI does not play.

Defending him is inexcusable and deplorable.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Girl, you did exactly what I said. Completely messed up my point. Congratulations!!!

And since you're such an ....., I'll explain it to you again. I know what he did, but if I take his body and face, and subtract his personality/brain, with his body would be pretty fun. Deal with what I said. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Girl, you did exactly what I said. Completely messed up my point. Congratulations!!!

And since you're such an ....., I'll explain it to you again. I know what he did, but if I take his body and face, and subtract his personality/brain, with his body would be pretty fun. Deal with what I said. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Oh I understood you loud and clear. I said it’s disgusting that you still find him ***ually appealing, which you just double downed on. Go start a group chat thirsting over this sick **** with the other two morons. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

He should have gotten help but as you can see, some people find ways to sublimate their taboos and channel it into other outlets like ****. 

...which are unforgivable!

Spoiler

One interesting info about me- I had my first seex experience at 12 with a 14 yrs old boy, we both enjoyed it. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Just now, Emil87 said:

Oh I understood you loud and clear. I said it’s disgusting that you still find him ***ually appealing, which you just double downed on. Go start a group chat thirsting over this sick **** with the other two morons. 

Go cry somewhere else and accept that people look physically attractive to others :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.