Britney is so loved around the WORLD

Jup1ter

I was just scrolling this tiktok with clips of good music clips,

Britney videos are the most viewed, there’s a lot of spanish comments, brazilian, russian? the eastern europe in general. They all love and root for her!

The USA is terrible to her, seriously, I hope one day the world can see her shine again with a good song and a new tour, the marketing should be outside of the USA, she’s global!

I hope she has the driven and focus on giving the world some love back, 

everyone questions what happened to her, so sad, people really love this woman, she was part of millions of childhoods 

They’re fan of 1998-2004ney. Not 2007-presentney. Like most people they still think one day, she will comeback. USA is living in today. 
that’s my observation. 

of course everbody loves her. But you can’t blame just because people doesn’t like her anymore. She became a figure and beauty obsessed woman yet doesn’t do sheesh to look good.

she just need to own what she wants. She wanna be fat? Own it. Don’t wanna do music? Own it. Don’t come up with anything before mastering it. 

unfortunately most fans around the world still fan of old Britney. That’s just what it is.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.