🌹 [Video] There is a VERY EXPENSIVE smear campaign against Britney Spears ... Yet there isn't one for people like Cassie that went against Diddy? Lou Taylor is tied financially to Diddy's 2 homes that got raided in March

Lola2790

2019 marked the year Britney went on work strike and everything changed.

She refused to do Domination.

A bunch of gangsters invested hundreds of millions of $$$ in her second Vegas show.

So in turn Jamie authorized sending her to a reeducation camp disguised as a mental health facility where she was tortured. 

The facility is across the street from Diddy's house.

I wonder who the gangsters are ... The Maloofs? Azoff? @Mx_Defying

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

So in turn Jamie authorized sending her to a reeducation camp disguised as a mental health facility where she was tortured. 

I knew it, we all knew it, but reading this again make me go crazy!

That's why I don't like the book, I said it before it was released and I was right, it's just a polished version of her story! The only parts we get about the facility, were the ones she posted on her X! I guess that's why she didn't care that much about the book because she found out they just wanted to do money on her back again and didn't really want to tell the WHOLE RAW TRUE STORY!!!

And Rosengart didn't found anything... LOL... They are too powerful! They have to many connections! They will never fall!

6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I knew it, we all knew it, but reading this again make me go crazy!

That's why I don't like the book, I said it before it was released and I was right, it's just a polished version of her story! The only parts we get about the facility, were the ones she posted on her X! I guess that's why she didn't care that much about the book because she found out they just wanted to do money on her back again and didn't really want to tell the WHOLE RAW TRUE STORY!!!

And Rosengart didn't found anything... LOL... They are too powerful! They have to many connections! They will never fall!

The book was released while she was entangled in a legal battle though. She included all the important parts about Lou Taylor which is great...

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.