Myah Marie - Til It’s Gone Vocals

5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I didn't know the MJ songs were removed. Good.

I understand backing vocals, but somebody pretending to be the singer? Not okay. Sad about rock boy, I like the song.

I think if Myah tries to sue one day it will be confusing even for her what they did to the album. I agree some Britney vocals are there, if Myah sang the whole thing it wouldn’t be difficult for her to prove it... but they blended certain words and edited the hell of it. Still, I don't consider this a Britney Spears album. It's a scam.

I don't know if Anthony Preston did it because he was asked for or he just is a terrible professional lol.

Anthony said he didn’t feel strong enough or that he had the power to help her. He said if it had happened now he would speak up and be there for his friend. I think that they were all scared. Anthony even talked of Britney wanting to write a song and being afraid she’d get in trouble for writing a song for HER album. I will always blame will.i.am. He stole Anjulie’s vocals and put them on The Black Eyed Peas song xoxoxo as Fergie. Used Tulisa on Scream and Shout and that let to Britney Jean. I totally believe it was all his idea 😬😭

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, it's one of the worst things for her career.  Forever tarnished, it shouldn’t never happened... if the GP knows this one day her entire career will be labeled as a lie.

Sony did it with MJ (allegedly) but he is dead, and they did the same with Britney, but she is alive.

And maybe Britney herself doesn't know what happened with her vocals. 

It's just scary what they can do to keep her brand working.

She sat through an entire listening party in front of the public.

Britney is aware of how they can make other artists sound like her voice. Danja and Keri Hilson have both stated about Ooh Ooh Baby that it's Keri's background vocals and Britney said something along the lines of it sounds like me anyway. That is from a Keri Hilson interview. 

Not putting all the blame on her, but she performs these songs. She hears these songs. She knows what she has actually recorded and what she hasn't.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, ThatWasFun said:

She sat through an entire listening party in front of the public.

Britney is aware of how they can make other artists sound like her voice. Danja and Keri Hilson have both stated about Ooh Ooh Baby that it's Keri's background vocals and Britney said something along the lines of it sounds like me anyway. That is from a Keri Hilson interview. 

Not putting all the blame on her, but she performs these songs. She hears these songs. She knows what she has actually recorded and what she hasn't.

Ooh Ooh Baby is Kara. I think you mean Gimme More?  Keri is all over that album though so I wouldn’t doubt it. I even heard her when I was mixing the vocals I’d Get Naked and she isn’t even credited on that one🤣😇

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, it's one of the worst things for her career.  Forever tarnished, it shouldn’t never happened... if the GP knows this one day her entire career will be labeled as a lie.

Sony did it with MJ (allegedly) but he is dead, and they did the same with Britney, but she is alive.

And maybe Britney herself doesn't know what happened with her vocals. 

It's just scary what they can do to keep her brand working.

It makes sense why she didn't really want BJ in the POM show - aside from Alien, Work ***** & Perfume. No other tracks where added on. Also team con wanting to make POM a greatest hits show. She was never really keen on the album.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.