Britney Background Vocalists Part 2

49 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Dolby isn’t real and the vocals I post are real and they mostly aren’t Britney. It’s just a fact. I’ve been listening to Britney for 25 years. I know what she sounds like😇 and yes all other albums have parts of Britney not singing aside from probably the first 3. It’s just a fact. Sorry if I’m ruining your dreams of Britney singing everything. She just doesn’t

You're saying Dolby isn't real when it's officially released by Britney's team shows how ignorant you are :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I know her voice too infact I know who isn't her because she have a very specific tone and texture to her voice that is so hard to imitate that's why some vocal imitators like Myah sounds like a drunk british person instead of Britney... and the other factor is no other background singers imitate Britney other than Myah that's how it's obvious when the person singing that part is Britney or not. That's why it's important to come with proof before saying it's not Britney. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

You're saying Dolby isn't real when it's officially released by Britney's team shows how ignorant you are :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I know her voice too infact I know who isn't her because she have a very specific tone and texture to her voice that is so hard to imitate that's why some vocal imitators like Myah sounds like a drunk british person instead of Britney... and the other factor is no other background singers imitate Britney other than Myah that's how it's obvious when the person singing that part is Britney or not. That's why it's important to come with proof before saying it's not Britney. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

This conversation has been fun and thanks for keeping my thread going, but I’ve grown bored with the incompetence 🥱 

Edited by Britney Xposed
1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

It’s not lies. Ramoss licensed the song from the writers publishing company which is easily checkable lol. He released the song. And idc if you like me idc if they like me. Idek them 💅 

There's a 2 types of licence one for covering/sampling the song the other one is purchasing the whole song. he prob bought one for cover. but even if he did purchase the song it doesn't mean he's involved with it's creation, demo etc. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

21 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Britney doesn’t sing the Bridge. Coco does😇 similar to the Britney’s demo of DYFO

Like speaking part in the middle?

Sorry to sound stupid lol. I like listening to the layers of vocals in Britneys music. I think its fun. I’ve always wanted to do background vocals on songs. Like how dope we it be to be part of a great icon’s catalog. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Like speaking part in the middle?

Sorry to sound stupid lol. I like listening to the layers of vocals in Britneys music. I think its fun. I’ve always wanted to do background vocals on songs. Like how dope we it be to be part of a great icon’s catalog. 

All good! Being a backing singer for Britney would be a dream 🙌🙌 it is the speaking part. The “watch out, I’m coming right at you” part😇❤️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britney Xposed said:

All good! Being a backing singer for Britney would be a dream 🙌🙌 it is the speaking part. The “watch out, I’m coming right at you” part😇❤️

Yep. Sounds great though. I wish artists gave recognition to background singers more like have them in videos or performances. Ain’t no shame. I love how Mariah celebrates her vocal team. Even when she calls them out live hahaha. I would have a hard time not songing her parts 🤩🤩🤩😂😂😂 I love that she supports JOJO too. She is my New England Diva 💗💗💗💗

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Yep. Sounds great though. I wish artists gave recognition to background singers more like have them in videos or performances. Ain’t no shame. I love how Mariah celebrates her vocal team. Even when she calls them out live hahaha. I would have a hard time not songing her parts 🤩🤩🤩😂😂😂 I love that she supports JOJO too. She is my New England Diva 💗💗💗💗

Me too! That’s why I started doing YouTube tbh. To pay tribute to the artists behind the artists🙌🙌

• Love 1
On 6/26/2024 at 11:45 AM, UnderHisSpell said:

And also I don't understand why you try to make her look like Jennifer Lopez (she's not singing her own songs), Britney is actually can (and is) sing those parts but it's mixed with backing vocals of demo singers so choruses can sound bigger and more polished... And Myah thing only happened in "Britney Jean" it doesn't mean all the other albums must have the same issue... And recently it's proven that Britney sings the prechorus of Circus when Dolby Atmos version is released. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edit: I recommend you to go take a listen to seperated Dolby Atmos channels of Circus (Album) :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

The allegations against J.Lo are exaggerated:

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

The allegations against J.Lo are exaggerated:

I made a bunch of JLo backing vocal videos and her team blocked them. But they got a lot of views before they got them😅😇

Jenny Karr also used her JLo vocals on If You Had any Love on this site. Also she did a cover of cool for the summer someone posted as the demo once in case anyone saw that too lol

https://www.vamnation.com/search.php?fullname=Karr%2CJenny

Edited by Britney Xposed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.