Mind Your Business outviewed all of Xtina music videos for the last era (YT)

4 hours ago, humstarr said:

Britney and Xtina are apples and oranges. And I love them both. Idg the hatred towards her. 

It’s jealousy, Christina has won several awards as of late, making millions, signed a new record deal, looks stunning and beautiful! In addition she still has her voice, sings live and continues to work!

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s jealousy, Christina has won several awards as of late, making millions, signed a new record deal, looks stunning and beautiful! In addition she still has her voice, sings live and continues to work!

What r u doing on this forum? It's clearly not for you. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Work Bxxch is a hit despite being not a #1 (actually same is for OPS or TOXIC both songs are considered music history and they are not #1s.) even Make Me. is a moderate hit as it charted in the TOP 20 a spot that xtuna didn't see ever since 2004 I believe with a single from her own album. 

5 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

I don't care if xtuna is dedicated to release music to her 4 fans left. Is she able to release more music tho? I don't think a label allow an artist to release music if they are not selling at all. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Who do you think you are? What's your problem? I bet Xtina has a lot more success than you will EVER have in your life. Look at yourself lol. You look like you're in your 30s/40s and you act like this??? You need therapy

Doctor Help GIF by Apple TV+

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, humstarr said:

What r u doing on this forum? It's clearly not for you. 

We are allowed to acknowledge other people's success you know? Xtina is succesfull in other, maybe more respected, ways. So why bully her like this? Its sad and childish

• Love 2

Mind Your Business is a fun little bop for anyone who loves running and exercising outside. I’m really into it!

Sure, it’s not Britney’s best track, and I’m not sure why will.i.am jumped on this one, but I’m just enjoying it for what it is.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

We are allowed to acknowledge other people's success you know? Xtina is succesfull in other, maybe more respected, ways. So why bully her like this? Its sad and childish

They act like people aren’t allowed to like other artists. Christina has been doing her thing lately! Grammy wins, people’s choice wins, her humanitarian efforts, new fragrance, and still around after all these years.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

This is so uncalled for, why resort to personal attacks? Chill, he didn’t do anything wrong. It’s not like Christina is gonna come read his message.

What does "acting like 40" even mean?

These kinds of ageist comments totally disgust me

Its not about being 40 or whatever. Its means being an adult. Adults normally dont act this way. Putting others down to lift Britney or their face up. Only kids do it, because they dont see the consequences yet. Acting like this as an adult is unnecessary and toxic. 

And stop trying to justify cyber bullying 

Edited by LickMyCrack
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

Well if you consider selling 1K in your first week is success/perform in cheap festivals/having no streams or views/being the least watched during the latin grammys/ and 5 fans on your fanbase+ Having 2 cancelled tours for poor sales+ no top 20 or even 40 from any single on your album since 2006  is success idk what success is for u. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Keeping in mind that any Britney tour outsold all of xtuna tours combined:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

when you see the horror that is Mind Your Business, I’m not sure it’s such an achievement

I’d rather Britney make quality music with fewer views than release crap like this

MYB is just a jam that Will has released and its a fun bop:elton:

Some fans should be grateful we have it, rather than the track collecting dust on Will Laptop.:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

29 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Well if you consider selling 1K in your first week is success/perform in cheap festivals/having no streams or views/being the least watched during the latin grammys/ and 5 fans on your fanbase+ Having 2 cancelled tours for poor sales+ no top 20 or even 40 from any single on your album since 2006  is success idk what success is for u. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Keeping in mind that any Britney tour outsold all of xtuna tours combined:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So my point was not taken lol. Good luck! 😙

• Love 1

It is so '90s the comparison between them, but we have not overcome it yet. It was supposed to be a marketing strategy by record labels to sell, why do we still take it so seriously?  And do you realize what we are comparing? MYB and Xtina's Spanish era, nothing relevant to pop music.

Take off your shirt and show us what a healthy body should look like. 

Edited by ferrguerre
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.