Mind Your Business outviewed all of Xtina music videos for the last era (YT)

11 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

Despite having no promo and not even one tweet from Britney, Mind Your Business (audio)  outviewed all of Xtina Music Videos from her last Spanish era. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

The way Britney keeps on winning is BEYOND:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I am starving tho and I will be ready to take Will/Britney joint album even if it is from old demos. Anything please :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Can we forget this not britney related mess?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Xtina is beautiful, healthy, feeding her fans with quality work and winning Grammys. I don't think she cares much about charts at the moment.

you mean chart doesn't care about her since 2004 and I don't think she has fans to feed 

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Xtina is beautiful, healthy, feeding her fans with quality work and winning Grammys. I don't think she cares much about charts at the moment.

Exactly and then they accuse her of ozempic with no receipts, yet get pressed about members that act as doctors in here. 

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Britney’s last #1 song and album was 13 years ago it’s not like she’s been burning up the charts lately.

Work Bxxch is a hit despite being not a #1 (actually same is for OPS or TOXIC both songs are considered music history and they are not #1s.) even Make Me. is a moderate hit as it charted in the TOP 20 a spot that xtuna didn't see ever since 2004 I believe with a single from her own album. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly and then they accuse her of ozempic with no receipts, yet get pressed about members that act as doctors in here. 

And yet she continues to be active and acclaimed for her art. That's what matters at the end of the day. Not everything is about numbers. You criticize Aguilera, but you would give anything for Britney to have the same dedication to her career instead of embarrassing herself on social media or going out with a criminal.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

And yet she continues to be active and acclaimed for her art. That's what matters at the end of the day. Not everything is about numbers. You criticize Aguilera, but you would give anything for Britney to have the same dedication to her career instead of embarrassing herself on social media or going out with a criminal.

I don't care if xtuna is dedicated to release music to her 4 fans left. Is she able to release more music tho? I don't think a label allow an artist to release music if they are not selling at all. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

55 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

I don't care if xtuna is dedicated to release music to her 4 fans left. Is she able to release more music tho? I don't think a label allow an artist to release music if they are not selling at all. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She already signed a new record deal :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

Work Bxxch is a hit despite being not a #1 (actually same is for OPS or TOXIC both songs are considered music history and they are not #1s.) even Make Me. is a moderate hit as it charted in the TOP 20 a spot that xtuna didn't see ever since 2004 I believe with a single from her own album. 

So you going to bat for WB which was a team Con creation and they worked Brit like a race horse and allegedly stole her money. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
2 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

her art = ewwwww 806c1d5b-f3ff-4d21-aa94-75cc9cf6d86a-get

Edited by lucho pedres
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.