Justin Timberlake continues world tour

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:
WWW.THETHINGS.COM

Justin is starting to feel the weight of his actions, as he's struggling to sell tickets to his world tour.

Ah yes, thethings.com, where everyone should go for accurate touring data. Is he gonna sell out every show? Of course not, especially in those bigger venues where the nose bleed seats will go low. But he’s on track to make at least $170 from this tour. 

17 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Ah yes, thethings.com, where everyone should go for accurate touring data. Is he gonna sell out every show? Of course not, especially in those bigger venues where the nose bleed seats will go low. But he’s on track to make at least $170 from this tour. 

Oh yea because Twitter is a much more reliable source. I never said his tour is a total flop, I said it’s not selling as well as he expected, please read carefully.

Also, I didn’t realize Jessica Biel was a member of the Britney community. Why exactly are you here? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Oh yea because Twitter is a much more reliable source. I never said his tour is a total flop, I said it’s not selling as well as he expected, please read carefully.

Also, I didn’t realize Jessica Biel was a member of the Britney community. Why exactly are you here? 

Touringdata is a reliable source. And Jessica Biel’s busy spending time with the kids she’s never lost custody of. I’m here to keep up with Britney’s shenanigans.

13 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Touringdata is a reliable source. And Jessica Biel’s busy spending time with the kids she’s never lost custody of. I’m here to keep up with Britney’s shenanigans.

Oh you mean the kids Justin didn’t force her to abort, gotcha.

How absolutely lame is your life to spend your days on the forum of someone you hate.

Pathetic.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

His tour is going very well and, in the end, will have more revenue than any of Britney's.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Oh you mean the kids Justin didn’t force her to abort, gotcha.

How absolutely lame is your life to spend your days on the forum of someone you hate.

Pathetic.

Did he shove the pill down her throat? Nope. But you believe that fanfic all you want. 

And for the record I like Britney the artist, not so much the person.

32 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I do! He’s a fantastic musician and performer. Yeah he’s an ******* at times, but we all have a problematic fave. Britney isn’t an angel either.

Fantastic is a reach. Maybe, sort of, 20 years ago but not now. As someone said, his only talent is timbaland. I've been playing instruments since 9yo and I can tell he isnt very good. He is actually kinda bad at playing instruments. So not much of a musician. All he has is that marty kudelka dance move now, which looks lame being done by a 40 smth yo and for so long. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

I do! He’s a fantastic musician and performer. Yeah he’s an ******* at times, but we all have a problematic fave. Britney isn’t an angel either.

At times? Girl, stop.

This is a man who set up the woman he loved to launch his solo career. He then went on to mock, ridicule and demean her for the next decade or longer, all because his ego couldn’t take the fact she cheated back.

He also let Janet Jackson take the entire blame for Nipplegate, even when it was HIM who tore her top off in the first place.

He cheated on pretty much everyone he’s dated, allegedly.

The man isn’t just an ******* “at times”.

Yet here you are, defending him like your sad little life depends on it, on the forum of his ex girlfriend of 20+ years.

Loser behavior. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I’m actually interested in what’s going to happen with this tour. I don’t believe in conspiracy theories much, but imagine you’re a really rich celebrity embarking on a world tour. The tour isn’t selling as well as you’d thought, and you’re being destroyed across all media platforms. Then you get a DUI, and suddenly you need to go to rehab. Then, the insurance policy for the tour could be cashed in. And you’re off the hook. Sounds..justified?

Sounds….p.ussified! ;)

Edited by troubleforyou
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

At times? Girl, stop.

This is a man who set up the woman he loved to launch his solo career. He then went on to mock, ridicule and demean her for the next decade or longer, all because his ego couldn’t take the fact she cheated back.

He also let Janet Jackson take the entire blame for Nipplegate, even when it was HIM who tore her top off in the first place.

He cheated on pretty much everyone he’s dated, allegedly.

The man isn’t just an ******* “at times”.

Yet here you are, defending him like your sad little life depends on it, on the forum of his ex girlfriend of 20+ years.

Loser behavior. 

I could also list all of Britney’s problematic/low moments but that would be about as long as a novel so I’m not gonna waste my time.
We have all a problematic fav. I’m not gonna change my mind on him and neither are you on Britney.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I could also list all of Britney’s problematic/low moments but that would be about as long as a novel so I’m not gonna waste my time.
We have all a problematic fav. I’m not gonna change my mind on him and neither are you on Britney.

I promise you it won’t be that long hun. Britney is literally one of the least problematic celebs out there, but go awf I guess. Yes, she’s had her fair share of low moments, like any other human being.

I will agree that I won’t change your mind and vice versa. At least I’m in the right forum. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I promise you it won’t be that long hun. Britney is literally one of the least problematic celebs out there, but go awf I guess. Yes, she’s had her fair share of low moments, like any other human being.

I will agree that I won’t change your mind and vice versa. At least I’m in the right forum. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

It's beyond pathetic how that user continues to cosplay as a Britney fan on a Britney forum when they don't even like her. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.