Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The only thing that's moot is people celebrating a DUI capture and trying to equate it to justice for Brit and their 20 year old break up.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

This is the exact point here!

This post could've been about his actual behavior and condemning what he did, but the fact that it was posted in the Britney section (and of course the constant bashing towards him that is posted in this forum) shows you what the true underlying purpose is...about this revenge fantasy 80% of fans on here hold on to.

That's why I made my comment about the faux outrage because at the end of the day, it's not about the outrage towards what he did but rather using his arrest to fuel this ridiculous 20 year old revenge fantasy.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Wish you had this same energy when Britney drove with Sean Preston in her lap. I guess speeding down the highway at a high speed with a baby in your lap and no seatbelt is not disgraceful or dangerous.

Oh and spare me the "she was escaping the paparazzi" bit 

That was like two decades ago and Britney was punished severely for her missteps as a new mom — she lost custody of her children to an unemployed deadbeat dad.

I don’t think many fans were ever saying that it was fine to drive with a baby on your lap. People just had empathy that she was going through a bad time and didn’t think she deserved to never see her kids again or lose all her rights permanently in a conservatorship 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I made TWO comments, one replying to GutterGuppy about what I thought was faux outrage and another one where I called someone an idiot for thinking they need to raise money to buy something that's free and part of public record. Everyone and their mother jumped on me about it and I've since just been responding to what y'all continue to say. If y'all weren't responding then I wouldn't have anything to reply to.

I think it's funny that most of you are so upset about the post getting derailed, but yet, y'all live for the drama. Negative posts on this forum have twice the traffic and comments than the genuine posts that praise Britney. 

I could go make a post praising Glory and it might get 10 comments, but if I make a post about Britney doing something questionable, it's WWIII in here.

Sorry, it’s just not that deep. Good luck on your crusade. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

The jokes write themselves :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I think the reason why his arrest is so karmic is because he definitely had a field day with Britney back in the day. From the video below, to him singing “Rehab” on tour, making fun of her. 

As @Gypsy Woman has said. This is a 20 year revenge fantasy :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Defending someone for having their clothes on instagram is not even the topic at hand nor what we are discussing though  Baybay your point is moot.:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She can drive reckless all she wants but she isn't driving under any influence nor has ever been arrested for her so called reckless driving. From what I can see *looks at notes* she's only been pulled over for speeding multiple times on a highway close to her house. No DUI nor has she been arrested for it.  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:So your point in this matter is moot. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: xoxo

"She can drive reckless all she wants" .:clownery_makeup_meme:

You see how silly you sound?

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

"She can drive reckless all she wants" .:clownery_makeup_meme:

You see how silly you sound?

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

You see how you only responded to that and ignored my whole comment because you know you can't come back. 

wendy-williams-150-x-140-gif-4q1kua1zg6h

Edited by PlatinumB
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

This is the exact point here!

This post could've been about his actual behavior and condemning what he did, but the fact that it was posted in the Britney section (and of course the constant bashing towards him that is posted in this forum) shows you what the true underlying purpose is...about this revenge fantasy 80% of fans on here hold on to.

That's why I made my comment about the faux outrage because at the end of the day, it's not about the outrage towards what he did but rather using his arrest to fuel this ridiculous 20 year old revenge fantasy.

Preach!

That's exactly what it is faux rage so they can try and relish in his mistake and try and have it equate to his 2-decade old break up with Britney.

These people are quick to criticize us and others over our opinions, yet those are the same sheep Hearding together to wish death on Jimbo, make a mockery out of amputees, or other singers pain, hurt and things going on. They're no angels although they try to have wings and fly, unfortunately their hidden agenda is well seen. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Hahahahahaha. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Yah it is...a post about Justin Timberlake's DUI in the Britney section with the second comment being about Britney - which you even liked. 

Yet, you're calling ME ridiculous when I wasn't even the first one to bring Britney into this? Another user decided to bring Britney up and mentioned her past antics, but I'm the one derailing?

Again, the hypocrisy here is beyond belief.

1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Yah it is...a post about Justin Timberlake's DUI in the Britney section with the second comment being about Britney - which you even liked. 

Yet, you're calling ME ridiculous when I wasn't even the first one to bring Britney into this? Another user decided to bring Britney up and mentioned her past antics, but I'm the one derailing?

Again, the hypocrisy here is beyond belief.

Omg so great and so fun!! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.