BACKYARD BURIAL Drone footage shows grave in grounds where Britney Spears’ father Jamie lives in an RV – 6 miles from her childhood home

DRONE footage obtained by The U.S. Sun offers a glimpse into the vacant plot of land that Britney Spears' father has called home for years after selling the family's childhood estate in 2021.

The U.S. Sun exclusively reported in May that Jamie Spears, 71, has been living in an RV outside the pop superstar's storage facility in Louisiana for the past six years.

Jamie sold the Spears family's home in Kentwood, Louisiana, for roughly $280,000 to a resident, who then put the property on the market for a staggering $1.2 million in October.

An aerial view of the land where Britney is believed to store her memorabilia shows her estranged father is living just steps away from her warehouse.

Jamie's white-colored RV is stationed near the entrance of the massive storage facility, about six miles from the family's old ranch-like estate in Kentwood.

The video also shows what lies behind the sprawling property, including a tractor, two small speed boats, an abandoned vehicle, and what appears to be a pet grave.

pc-jamie-spears-2.jpg?strip=all&w=960

drone-footage-shows-grave-grounds-909263380.jpg?strip=all&w=960

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

DRONE footage obtained by The U.S. Sun offers a glimpse into the vacant plot of land that Britney Spears' father has called home for years after selli

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

SCAMMERS have targeted Britney Spears' childhood home as the $1.2 million property struggles to find a buyer since being listed on the market.The piec

Exclusive photos obtained by The U.S. Sun show pro-Trump flags next to Britney Spears' childhood home

Edited by DiamondCircus
4 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I just can’t believe that after years of stealing from her (allegedly) and/or having a fixed income from being conservator he could not buy a modest property or at least, keep the family house.  

Yeah, yet Britney was the one in the C ship when he's reckless with money, both his own and with Britney's when he gave Tri Star that giant raise when Britney wasn't even working.

• Like 7
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Wow! Those pictures are chilling and gross. When you hear headlines about Britney not wanting to return home it’s pretty clear why. 

I felt the same it seems so haunting and very strange and weird. I could see Britney not wanting to return here, what I can't see is why Britney wanted to return to the home she's still in after all the abuse.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I felt the same it seems so haunting and very strange and weird. I could see Britney not wanting to return here, what I can't see is why Britney wanted to return to the home she's still in after all the abuse.

Yeah, I don’t really understand that one either. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She has said she has beautiful memories from that home and she purchased it around 2015 when she was feeling more alive and confident and seeing her sons a lot...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She has said she has beautiful memories from that home and she purchased it around 2015 when she was feeling more alive and confident and seeing her sons a lot...

Still probably hurts more being there than not, I mean what memories does she have with the kids? She was being secretly recorded and her sons became spy's recording her.

According to Britney her sons treat her badly and didn't want to be around her if she wasn't buying them things or having food out ect.

Having had Jason Alexander break in, wedding in that home, divorce from complicit team con scam allegedly, Jimbo's abuse, the doctors that held her there as well is bad.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.