‘The Guardian’ drags Taylor’s dirty album variant tactics

On 6/15/2024 at 3:51 AM, Fall2Pieces said:

If people are buying them, then why stop? Cuz stan twitter, who arent her fans anyway, wont be upset?

literally. she isn't forcing anyone to buy these.

people who buy them want them. if you collect vinyl's and had the money, why wouldn't you want them in you collection? 

p.s. Britney has several versions of her albums on vinyl. There's multi versions/color pressings of every album. 

Edited by kevin.
  • Love 1

I mean there's nothing illegal to what she's doing tbh. It feels more like a desperate move to remain on top imo, but it's not against the rules. If Britney were to do the same, I'd probably be buying all the possible versions :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I could not care less about Taylor's music, but I can't deny she has a massive team behind her :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
On 6/15/2024 at 6:02 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

No

After she's doing milking memos and burps she will drop the anthology- double cd and the vinyl in like 3 diff colors (AT LEAST)

And i know she's filmed a mv for whos afraid of little old me so be prepared for a single a ****loads of remixes

And Easter eggs.  To keep people talking..... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.