NEW! Britney confirms she is talking to her sons

I'm sure Britney wont care, just as she turned a blind eye to Justin cheating on her, KFed shunning her out and practically forcing her to divorce him by using her star power to embark on his own career (ring a bell anybody? Crrrry me a river), and all the other men in her life that imprisoning was having her “best interest at heart.” :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Same song and dance.

*cue Toxic*

:icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

Peace out. Wake me up when its over. 

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

How convenient for Sean and Jaden, no child support so let's butter up mom and get her in good spirits for a handout.

Same with Bryan, although it be nice to be happy Britney's in touch with 'family', they're all untrustworthy.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

You know nothing. But run your mouth sis 😂😂 She needs Bryan rn. Her energy is so different and normal around him. Better than her criminal mooching boyfriend 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

You know nothing. But run your mouth sis 😂😂 She needs Bryan rn. Her energy is so different and normal around him. Better than her criminal mooching boyfriend 

I know nothing? We all know Britney told us how her kids treat her!

We also know her family hurt her deeply, do we need to go down the laundry list? 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

How convenient for Sean and Jaden, no child support so let's butter up mom and get her in good spirits for a handout.

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Ooh how convenient - child support ended for one and ending for another and all of a sudden they’re more than happy to chat to her again :enigma_alien_blue:

twins!! 
Ashley Olsen GIF

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, nwonder said:

Brinny really is a compassionate soul with  a big, forgiving heart.

I hope the boys and Bryan don’t let her down ❤️🙏🏽

She does sound like a sweet person, and it's good to know she and her sons can contact each other without anyone else interfering now.  Wishing this lady and her sons only the best from now on - all three of them were victims of that vile conservatorship and everyone involved.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Same with Bryan, although it be nice to be happy Britney's in touch with 'family', they're all untrustworthy.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Or it could be that Bryan talked some sense into them? That was the first thing that came to my mind 

Edited by alexbickle
18 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

"Mama you know that we love you, we're so sorry for being bad sons, but it's all our father fault, please forgive us. We just want you to be happy." :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Mama: Ok ya’ll how much ya’ll need. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Meet your new step daddy Paul!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.