Did Jacob Diamond get arrested

16 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

That's some other random weirdo hassling Lynne, apparently 🤪

When I had an active subscription, I looked in the Tangipahoa court database but couldn't find anything. Whoever was arrested, it wasn't Jacob Diamond :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Interesting I wonder why put it in the legal document if it was not him

On 6/14/2024 at 7:12 AM, Wendy Williams said:

Hope not

Reveal hidden contents

Cuz i would like swallow him 

Reveal hidden contents

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Reveal hidden contents

girl be so ffr. he looks like an off brand jensen ackles or something, which would normally be a compliment, but not in this case. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: you're v funny tho, ily.

• Haha 1
Just now, worldofspears said:

girl be so ffr. he looks like an off brand jensen ackles or something, which would normally be a compliment, but not in this case. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: you're v funny tho, ily.

Well, if no one better was available, then why not? I know he is probably mentally ill, but physically he is probably healthy...everywhere :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
On 6/14/2024 at 3:25 PM, DiamondCircus said:

We did when he was in that online feud one of the girls posted his D there were a few pics of it.

That's when Jacob said he slept with the girl. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Receipts Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.