New Instagram Post: Britney with Bryan after the bar (Bryan acting like Elvis)

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I'm honestly shocked that people here are going to Bryan a'ss.

I'm not look how their panties got into a bunch when they defend the criminal housekeeper, in a twisted way many of them seem to want Britney under somone's wing or control so she will pump out music for them.

Now they want Bryan to pump something else out for them, it's just gross. I'm sure the same folks would probably line up outside Jimbo's trailer like Bhaily did.

team america vomit GIF

• Love 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Why don’t you? What the **** are we supposed to do? Go knock down her ******* door and yell at her about the people she hangs out with? Do you know who you sound like? Colon that’s who! She’s a grown *** woman and we only know a FRACTION of what goes on in her life with what is shared on Instagram, yet you people seem to know her whole day to day activities like you’re Colon with having bugs in her house listening in on all her conversations. You’re delusional if you think yapping about her hanging out with her brother or Paul is going to change a *** **** thing, it’s not. We’re just minor blimps on Britney’s radar, we have no real impact on her personal life. 

Like I’ve already stated, we have NO IDEA what conversations have taken place between Bryan and Britney. I do know that I have to trust Britney with her life because it’s her’s to control, not me, not you, not her family, not anyone, her’s, so learn to disassociate yourself from someone you don’t even know and stop trying to have this obsessive parasocial relationship with her when you don’t know what is even going on except what we’re told and shown. It’s really unhealthy. 

Blah blah blah

Didn't read.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Why don’t you? What the **** are we supposed to do? Go knock down her ******* door and yell at her about the people she hangs out with? Do you know who you sound like? Colon that’s who! She’s a grown *** woman and we only know a FRACTION of what goes on in her life with what is shared on Instagram, yet you people seem to know her whole day to day activities like you’re Colon with having bugs in her house listening in on all her conversations. You’re delusional if you think yapping about her hanging out with her brother or Paul is going to change a *** **** thing, it’s not. We’re just minor blimps on Britney’s radar, we have no real impact on her personal life. 

Like I’ve already stated, we have NO IDEA what conversations have taken place between Bryan and Britney. I do know that I have to trust Britney with her life because it’s her’s to control, not me, not you, not her family, not anyone, her’s, so learn to disassociate yourself from someone you don’t even know and stop trying to have this obsessive parasocial relationship with her when you don’t know what is even going on except what we’re told and shown. It’s really unhealthy. 

All we can do is hope for the best. I hope Bryan's intentions are pure and that he genuinely cares for Britney and does right by her. I'd like to think they had a deep conversation behind the scenes and he truly apologized for everything. They both have so much shared trauma and are each other's best friend. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly like girl that was totally uncalled for but she's always looking for a fight. I wasn't even talking to her, and my comment was within the thread topic.

I don't know who the hell she thinks she is or where she gets off telling me to stfu for no reason.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’m a guy so nice that you just assumed my gender. Maybe instead of assuming someone’s gender you use the they/them pronouns until you know for sure what gender they identify as. It’s really offensive to just assume.

I also called you out because you referenced what I said about just watching. If you don’t think that was not going to warrant a response from me, then you’re more delusional than I thought you were.

• Love 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I’m a guy so nice that you just assumed my gender. Maybe instead of assuming someone’s gender you use the they/them pronouns until you know for sure what gender they identify as. It’s really offensive to just assume.

I also called you out because you referenced what I said about just watching. If you don’t think that was not going to warrant a response from me, then you’re more delusional than I thought you were.

We can all reference that you came in to derail this thread, now move along girl.

If you didn't know most members in here call one another girl, sis ect it's not meant out of anything mean.

So go drum up some drama somewhere else.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I have nothing against you personally, but @DiamondCircus is one of the few people who is sober and does not have honey smeared around his mouth and sees what kind of people Bryan or Paul are. Yes, that's her choice with who she spends her life, but that doesn't mean we're going to pretend they're good people. 

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

All we can do is hope for the best. I hope Bryan's intentions are pure and that he genuinely cares for Britney and does right by her. I'd like to think they had a deep conversation behind the scenes and he truly apologized for everything. They both have so much shared trauma and are each other's best friend. 

Exactly. And all I said is all we can do is just keep a magnifying glass on the whole thing because it’s not like we can go bust down her door like Colon and get her to stop being around people we don’t like. If she’s having fun and is comfortable being her normal goofy self, then who are we to judge? It’s HER life, the #FreeBritney movement didn’t happen so we could dictate her life and if that was the intent of some of these people to be apart of that and have that be the outcome, then they aren’t true fans.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We can all reference that you came in to derail this thread, now move along girl.

If you didn't know most members in here call one another girl, sis ect it's not meant out of anything mean.

So go drum up some drama somewhere else.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Says the one that brought up Paul and continues to bring up Paul in every thread NOT talking about Paul.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I have nothing against you personally, but @DiamondCircus is one of the few people who is sober and does not have honey smeared around his mouth and sees what kind of people Bryan or Paul are. Yes, that's her choice with who she spends her life, but that doesn't mean we're going to pretend they're good people. 

We don’t know them. We don’t know what conversations have taken place. We are not her friends. We are not her family. We don’t work for her. We are only fans. We don’t know anything except what Britney decides to share and there’s a lot that she doesn’t share even if some people think she’s an open book.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

It bears repeating. Good to hear her laugh and hear her natural speaking voice :)

Honestly I think she has the baby voice when she is in public but when she is comfortable around her family or friends she doesn’t use it and is able to be herself. I think it happens when she is shy? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Yeah because you want to live in an unhealthy, obsessive, parasocial fantasy that you can somehow control Britney instead of accepting reality and disassociate yourself from her personal life.

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Exactly. And all I said is all we can do is just keep a magnifying glass on the whole thing because it’s not like we can go bust down her door like Colon and get her to stop being around people we don’t like. If she’s having fun and is comfortable being her normal goofy self, then who are we to judge? It’s HER life, the #FreeBritney movement didn’t happen so we could dictate her life and if that was the intent of some of these people to be apart of that and have that be the outcome, then they aren’t true fans.

"...you want to live in an unhealthy, obsessive, parasocial fantasy that you can somehow control Britney"

Really? We don't know the woman and frankly, I could give a rats behind if she decides to get married with the hobo on the street corner, it's her life. It doesn't mean we'll stop having opinions. Perhaps YOU need to stop obsessing over our discontent with her actions and stop thinking you're going to control what WE think and say.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Gypsy Woman said:

No I said he was just as involved, if not more, than the only people Britney constantly blames and talks crap about. Her Brother was actually on her payroll, was involved in her day to day business dealings that he worked alongside his dad, has been a strong supporter of the conservatorship yet acknowledged he knew she wanted out but did absolutely nothing to help her out of it.

If anything, it actually brings light to how little control Lynne and JL had since it's more than obvious that Bryan and Jamie likely pushed the women into submission.

Nah, sorry... I trust Britney's words and experience on the matter more than a user on Exhale talking about it. Lynne is not the submissive meek woman you are making her out to be.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

"...you want to live in an unhealthy, obsessive, parasocial fantasy that you can somehow control Britney"

Really? We don't know the woman and frankly, I could give a rats behind if she decides to get married with the hobo on the street corner, it's her life. It doesn't mean we'll stop having opinions. Perhaps YOU need to stop obsessing over our discontent with her actions and stop thinking you're going to control what WE think and say.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Nah, sorry... I trust Britney's words and experience on the matter more than a user on Exhale talking about it. Lynne is not the submissive meek woman you are making her out to be.

I also trust the words that came out of her own brother's mouth. When Bryan admits the family (including him) put together this conservatorship and in the same 5 minutes diminished Britney's discontent of it to how a teenager gets upset because they're told what to do, I don't need Britney's opinion on the matter. It's more than clear what kind of person he is and the control and manipulation he has over her...the videos prove just how naive she is.

• Love 1

I’m on the fence about Bryan, but acting like this is wild and outrageous is pretty dumb. It’s not another Paul, it’s her ****** brother. Of course it’s easy for all of you to decide she’s not gonna make peace with anyone that’s less than 100% genuine, but have you ever walked a mile in her shoes? 

Family is family. Yeah he most likely sucks too, but even people that have it 100% together would struggle without a single reliable partner, friend, family member. We all have at least some of those. She doesn’t… and she’s rich and famous, which makes it even more lonelier. 

As long as she isn’t giving them any money… whatever. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.