New Instagram Post: Britney with Bryan after the bar (Bryan acting like Elvis)

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Exactly and out of Bryan's own mouth when asked how he feels about the conservatorship: "It's been a great thing for our family and all we can do is hope for the best."

When asked how it all started, he played dumb and said he didn't know whose idea it was to do, yet just seconds later he says this: "We kinda came together and not everyone agreed with it either you know like, everyone had their own opinion and like ‘oh maybe we should do it this way or do it that way’ but at the end, I think we made the right choice."

spacer.png

Yeah and unfortunately, this is probably a step to get Britney back in control within the family in some way shape or form. Fans would be delusional to think he's not calling Lynne or Juno and telling them things.

I think he's there spying; I mean after all her kids did the same thing with their secret recordings.

security watching GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Read my post above...Bryan was brought on as a business manager after the conservatorship AND he supported it. Like father like son...

Are you confused? I'm not claiming Bryan wasn't involved, but you said that he was less involved than Lynne which is just not true. Lynne was heavily involved from day 1.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Are you confused? I'm not claiming Bryan wasn't involved, but you said that he was less involved than Lynne which is just not true. Lynne was heavily involved from day 1.

No I said he was just as involved, if not more, than the only people Britney constantly blames and talks crap about. Her Brother was actually on her payroll, was involved in her day to day business dealings that he worked alongside his dad, has been a strong supporter of the conservatorship yet acknowledged he knew she wanted out but did absolutely nothing to help her out of it.

If anything, it actually brings light to how little control Lynne and JL had since it's more than obvious that Bryan and Jamie likely pushed the women into submission.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They're blind when it comes to this sis, look what some have stooped too lusting over Bryan's D. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Then they say keep a watchful eye on Bryan, yet not one on the convict housekeeper. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Bryan was team con, whether he wasn't trashed the most in Britney's book or not he was part of the C ship and didn't do anything to help her get out either.

But hey I think many in this fanbase are just thirsty for music, so maybe they're using Bryan as the catalyst to make Britney happy and make music.

It's a shame. 

I mean, anyone who makes Britney laugh like a little girl is trustworthy according to some fans...

Scam,  Vicky,  Cade... The videos with her brother are no different, she just changed the character. If we had content with Paul the fans would react the same: "but she looks so happy with him" "he makes her laugh, let's trust her judgement"... insert Britney doing the open mouth showing her teeth.

And yes, some twitter stans are happy Bryan can convince her to come back to music. It's vile because it reminds me a lot the fanbase reaction when Jamie took over her life.

Some fans are trying to rewrite history with Bryan because Britney is with him by her side. It would be the same if it was Lynne instead of him. Now he never was totally connected with the c-ship lol.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's a shame. 

I mean, anyone who makes Britney laugh like a little girl is trustworthy according to some fans...

Scam,  Vicky,  Cade... The videos with her brother are no different, she just changed the character. If we had content with Paul the fans would react the same: "but she looks so happy with him" "he makes her laugh, let's trust her judgement"... insert Britney doing the open mouth showing her teeth.

And yes, some twitter stans are happy Bryan can convince her to come back to music. It's vile because it reminds me a lot the fanbase reaction when Jamie took over her life.

Some fans are trying to rewrite history with Bryan because Britney is with him by her side. It would be the same if it was Lynne instead of him. Now he never was totally connected with the c-ship lol.

Yeah, they did the same when those photos surfaced of Britney and Lynne with Brit laying in Lynne's lap and holding her in the air.

They were team Lynne then Brit went online bashing Lynne, they jump fences like crazy.

38 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

No I said he was just as involved, if not more, than the only people Britney constantly blames and talks crap about. Her Brother was actually on her payroll, was involved in her day to day business dealings that he worked alongside his dad, has been a strong supporter of the conservatorship yet acknowledged he knew she wanted out but did absolutely nothing to help her out of it.

If anything, it actually brings light to how little control Lynne and JL had since it's more than obvious that Bryan and Jamie likely pushed the women into submission.

Not sure why you're lumping JL into this anyway. She's kinda a non-factor in all of this. Lynne actually had a lot of control but purposely chose to step back so when all was said and done, Britney would blame her father and Lynne would be absolved. Lynne literally admitted to this. Stop thinking that Lynne is some mealy mouthed, wife; she is cunning and manipulative. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

She really makes no sense to me.

Bryan was part of the same conservatorship machine that she so often talks negatively about - he even went as far to say one time how much she needed the conservatorship.

That said, she has never once ostracized him for not "doing enough" to help her get out of it, yet, she constantly blames other people in her life that, while involved, had less pull to do anything about it, i.e. Laura Lynne, Jamie Lynne, Lynne, her girlfriends, etc. Ironically, if there was ever anyone for her to truly be upset about it for not doing enough and enabling it, IT'S HER OWN BROTHER...yet, she stays quiet and goes on about how great he is.

This is why I just don't trust or take half of her rants seriously, because she is a walking contradiction.

Make it make sense...

Maybe I'm wrong but I remember that Bryan took care of her in 2016 instead of her dad and it was a good year with a happy and energetic Britney,good revamped show in vegas,Glory era and with some good live Television performances

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

They're blind when it comes to this sis, look what some have stooped too lusting over Bryan's D. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Then they say keep a watchful eye on Bryan, yet not one on the convict housekeeper. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Bryan was team con, whether he wasn't trashed the most in Britney's book or not he was part of the C ship and didn't do anything to help her get out either.

But hey I think many in this fanbase are just thirsty for music, so maybe they're using Bryan as the catalyst to make Britney happy and make music.

Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't trust him at all.

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Video-Editor-20240424-075852-ezgif-com-o

Exactly like girl that was totally uncalled for but she's always looking for a fight. I wasn't even talking to her, and my comment was within the thread topic.

I don't know who the hell she thinks she is or where she gets off telling me to stfu for no reason.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.