New Instagram Post: Britney with Bryan after the bar (Bryan acting like Elvis)

31 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Yes! Thought the same thing. She sounds like herself. And the laugh! 

So good to see this. Whatever brought this on, I hope it stays ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I will add though that I really do hope he has good intentions and isn’t just hanging around her because he needs money : ( 

Even though he was abused as a kid — and I do of course feel sympathy for that — it doesn’t just make it OK what he let the family do to her for years and years.

He and Jamie Lynn act so innocent like they had no power to raise awareness— meanwhile fans who never met her stepped up and marched in the streets.

Sigh. Please just don’t be yet another disappointment Bryan 🙏

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Hope she's having fun!

In regards to Bryan, I believe he made a lot of choices that weren't supportive of Britney's freedom in the past but I hope and have to assume that he has reflected on it and apologised genuinely and tried to make it up to Britney, which is maybe why she feels more open to having him in her life than other family members who still act like they did nothing wrong. And even during the cship years, she seemed the most happy when he was around a lot from 2014-2016. If she is happy to have him around now then I am happy for her.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

One of my fav posts. I hate to say it but Bryan coming back in the picture seems to be great for her. You could tell how much she loves him from her book. 

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

I loveeeeeeed her new post with Bryan so much. Like it literally warmed my  heartttt

6 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.3 said:

Like, you just know it’s bushy down there and it smells like MANNN and he just loves to sit back and be worshipped :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But I agree, I always had a crush on him and now that he is in good spirits with her sister I can lust all over him again :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Well you know it tends to get very hot this time of the year so you are right! Nothing better than the smell of a MAN :melt_weird_drift_wow: Not sure if he is that hairy but I still would  :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Edited by SrtaDeborah
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

She really makes no sense to me.

Bryan was part of the same conservatorship machine that she so often talks negatively about - he even went as far to say one time how much she needed the conservatorship.

That said, she has never once ostracized him for not "doing enough" to help her get out of it, yet, she constantly blames other people in her life that, while involved, had less pull to do anything about it, i.e. Laura Lynne, Jamie Lynne, Lynne, her girlfriends, etc. Ironically, if there was ever anyone for her to truly be upset about it for not doing enough and enabling it, IT'S HER OWN BROTHER...yet, she stays quiet and goes on about how great he is.

This is why I just don't trust or take half of her rants seriously, because she is a walking contradiction.

Make it make sense...

You might want to remove Lynne from this equation because she’s the one who came up with the idea for the conservatorship to begin with along with Lou Taylor. Lynne also talked a lot of **** about us when we were trying to help free Britney and wanted Britney to pay for her lawyer fees.

Remove JunoLou too since that spoiled little brat has never once shown any sympathy to Britney’s situation and has made a joke of it over and over again. She’s always been extremely jealous of Britney. Plus Juno will forever and always be daddy’s girl, so you know where her allegiance lies.

As for Bryan, we don’t know if he has personally apologized to Britney for not doing more to help her get out of her situation. Only Britney, Bryan, and the people they tell know for sure how they got reconnected. Reading Britney’s book, both her and Bryan went through the same abuse inflicted by their father. They also dealt with the constant fighting between their parents when both her and Bryan were kids. Britney’s been sympathetic to the amount of pressure that Colon put on Bryan and she understands it even more now with the same amount of pressure Colon put on her during the con.

We will probably never know how Bryan came back into Britney’s life nor is it any of our business. If Britney one day feels like sharing that with all of us, then that is up to her, but in the meantime let’s just sit back and keep a watchful eye over this to make sure nothing shady is going on that’s going to harm Britney. That’s pretty much all we can do atm.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

She really makes no sense to me.

Bryan was part of the same conservatorship machine that she so often talks negatively about - he even went as far to say one time how much she needed the conservatorship.

That said, she has never once ostracized him for not "doing enough" to help her get out of it, yet, she constantly blames other people in her life that, while involved, had less pull to do anything about it, i.e. Laura Lynne, Jamie Lynne, Lynne, her girlfriends, etc. Ironically, if there was ever anyone for her to truly be upset about it for not doing enough and enabling it, IT'S HER OWN BROTHER...yet, she stays quiet and goes on about how great he is.

This is why I just don't trust or take half of her rants seriously, because she is a walking contradiction.

Make it make sense...

How on earth are Lynne and Jamie Lynne less involved in the cship than Bryan when Britney actively blames her mother for coming up with the idea in the first place and encouraging her father to implement it, and Jamie Lynn was actually a signed trustee.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

In case we forgot...

When asked about how Britney feels about the conservatorship and admitting that he knows that Britney wants out of the conservatorship.

“Whether someone’s coming in peace to help or they’re coming in with you know an attitude like, having someone constantly tell you to do something, it’s gotta be frustrating.”

“She’s been in this thing for quite some time now. Obviously there was a need for it in the beginning.”

Wow really? Reducing the conservatorship to "it's frustrating when someone tells you what to do." Like seriously? You think THAT'S the problem with the conservatorship?

When asked how he feels about the Free Britney Movement

“I don’t follow it that well, but I am aware that like, they feel like you know like it’s I dunno maybe she’s being confined or something or held against her will in some capacity. I can’t speak for them.”

Britney literally said she was being held against her will, but he's acting nonchalant about the whole thing like it's nothing.

How he feels about the women in the Spears family…

“The women in this family are very very strong minded and they wanna do what they wanna do. And as much as I admire that, as a guy of being like one of two guys in this entire family…it kinda sucks man.”

So he's a s3xist a-hole...

It's interesting to me that despite him being a blatant s3xist AND showing that he had more involvement and knowledge of the conservatorship than people like to admit (he was her own business manager, or did we forget that too?), everyone is all about how we should trust him, he's a good guy, etc. 

If there was anyone that KNEW she wanted out and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help her, it's Brian. Yet, Britney spares him of rage which just tells me that Britney is either just ridiculous or her anger is beyond misplaced.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How on earth are Lynne and Jamie Lynne less involved in the cship than Bryan when Britney actively blames her mother for coming up with the idea in the first place and encouraging her father to implement it, and Jamie Lynn was actually a signed trustee.

Read my post above...Bryan was brought on as a business manager after the conservatorship AND he supported it. Like father like son...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Read my post above...Bryan was brought on as a business manager after the conservatorship AND he supported it. Like father like son...

They're blind when it comes to this sis, look what some have stooped too lusting over Bryan's D. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Then they say keep a watchful eye on Bryan, yet not one on the convict housekeeper. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Bryan was team con, whether he wasn't trashed the most in Britney's book or not he was part of the C ship and didn't do anything to help her get out either.

But hey I think many in this fanbase are just thirsty for music, so maybe they're using Bryan as the catalyst to make Britney happy and make music.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They're blind when it comes to this sis, look what some have stooped too lusting over Bryan's D. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Then they say keep a watchful eye on Bryan, yet not one on the convict housekeeper. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Bryan was team con, whether he wasn't trashed the most in Britney's book or not he was part of the C ship and didn't do anything to help her get out either.

But hey I think many in this fanbase are just thirsty for music, so maybe they're using Bryan as the catalyst to make Britney happy and make music.

Exactly and out of Bryan's own mouth when asked how he feels about the conservatorship: "It's been a great thing for our family and all we can do is hope for the best."

When asked how it all started, he played dumb and said he didn't know whose idea it was to do, yet just seconds later he says this: "We kinda came together and not everyone agreed with it either you know like, everyone had their own opinion and like ‘oh maybe we should do it this way or do it that way’ but at the end, I think we made the right choice."

spacer.png

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.