OMG the new "nepo babies" of Hollywood: Britney Spears' sons are adults now and open Instagram account to the public!! The hustle for money and fame has started!! Britney stopped sending money!

Look they can do what they want, but this seems counterintuitive and hypocritical. They claim to not want a life in the public (supposedly that's why they moved to Hawaii) and dragged their mother for always wanting attention, but are now opening themselves up to said attention. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Look they can do what they want, but this seems counterintuitive and hypocritical. They claim to not want a life in the public (supposedly that's why they moved to Hawaii) and dragged their mother for always wanting attention, but are now opening themselves up to said attention. 

They can thank their father and the family member who coached Jayden for the interview. The responsible parenting advice would have been to keep mum and work on reconciliation behind the curtain. The kids are too immature to understand what the family did, maybe not anymore after reading Britney's book.

Robin is out of the picture. She was the person who inserted herself between mother and kids. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Reunion with Bryan leads to a tentative (?) reunion with her sons. Only Preston is adult, Jayden in September. I bet Britney will forgive her sons. 

Meet-up with a former co-conservator + meetup with an important person in the entertainment industry + Larry Rudolph in the background.  Think what you wish.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

They will use Britney’s name for interviews, $$$ and to get a leg up. Nobody would be paying attention to some copy/paste beats if it wasn’t Britney’s son. 

• Like 1

why people are so weird about nepo babies? they’re the ones that should be famous idc 

& i’m super happy he’s getting coached about it, he was good at the piano since he was a kid, we saw them since they were babies and how happy britney around them, it was her dream to be a mom, idc i love them and i bet they love britney and they speak and they don’t own this fan base nothing, we should mind our business and leave them alone 

12 hours ago, Hamelia said:

September 12 or 14. The boys' birthdays are 2 days and 1 year apart. You can imagine what that does to a woman's body. Britney was breastfeeding as well.

She was on the circus tour two years later so I think we can put body claims to rest, some women handle pregnancy better than others. Britney was always physically fit and healthy so that helped

spacer.png

• Like 1

As a mother, I wish people would just leave them alone.  I imagine Britney sees all the hate they are getting and probably hates it.  I would be enraged if someone treated my kids like that.  Even if they were terrible to me.  Plus you’re just giving them attention, even if it’s negative, it’s getting people to take notice of them.  It’s just feeding a fire.  Let them be.

• Love 1

I chose to just let them be. As someone who was dragged into the mess of both my parents, I can partly understand them. Britney's life is a mess, even though it is 90% not her fault. Still, she does a lot of embarassing things on a daily basis that would make me turn away from my mother as well. I wish they would not follow the influence of Kevin though. They just can't win in this situation it seems.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

They will use Britney’s name for interviews, $$$ and to get a leg up. Nobody would be paying attention to some copy/paste beats if it wasn’t Britney’s son. 

I'm going to put my delulu hat on and hope they don't end up doing that. Please hold my hand as I make my way to the clown-mobile :clownery_makeup_meme: 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She was on the circus tour two years later so I think we can put body claims to rest, some women handle pregnancy better than others. Britney was always physically fit and healthy so that helped

spacer.png

I am not talking about Britney putting on weight with two pregnancies in a row and breastfeeding. It's strenuous physically and mentally, especially when your partner does not support you in addition to your family failing completely. 

This photo was taken after she was put in the conservatorship and told by her father how fat she was and such a bad mother. At the same time, he yelled to the world how much he loved his baby girl. He loved her earning power. She was the ticket out of his poverty and his lack of business acumen. She gave him a purpose to live. 

Britney has always had a great body independent of a few pounds more or less.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.