Taylor getting dragged by her own fans on Instagram for being money hungry

3 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I don’t really think that’s that crazy. It’s a product she’s selling and there has been an added incentive to purchase it. Can’t say I would want to, but if people do who cares? 

Lets not pretend her main demographic arent dumb tweens

She's milking dumb kids not adults (mainly) and that's seriously f-ed up.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Have you seen her documentary Miss Floptropica? She was obsessed with grammy winning and other stuff, she was obsessed about what do people think of her.

I don’t watch any of her **** lmao. I just have a hard time stomaching her faking her “I’m a victim, feel bad for me” and “I love and care about my fans” images.

Like girl, if you are having an issue with all these people, it’s really you, not them. And as for your fans, you can say you love and care about them all you want, but I remember you were suing them for creating fan made stuff and trademarking **** like 1989, like really? Now no one can use your birth year because you just happen to name your album that and you think you’re entitled to own it like you were the only ******* person born in 1989 or more importantly the only one that matters? Girl, stop!

The girl is a greedy, basic, narcissist who cries victim who can’t sing that well, but the only thing I can give her is that she’s a talented songwriter unless it comes out she paid a ghost writer to write for her all these years.

Like with these Taylor’s Version albums. She’s gonna rerecord Taylor Swift last and you can bookmark me on this because I know for a fact it’s gonna happen, a few months after it’s out, she’s magically going to have ownership of her masters and she’ll be like “OMG! This is a dream come true! We did it guys!” When that was the plan the entire time when the masters drama started. She just rerecorded all her old albums as another cash grab in disguise of getting back at her old label selling them to Scooter Braun.

She was always going to get them, but her legion of fans are gonna be all like YAAASSS QWEEEN and not bat an eye except for these few smart ones that are finally waking up to this ****.

I thank God every day Britney is the way that she is because the way Taylor is and the relationship she has with her diehard fanbase is toxic asf. I mean us Britney stans might take it far, but we would never take it to the extremes her fanbase is willing to go for her. I say all this while liking some of her music, but I know a ****ty album when I hear one and this current one sucks and it’s become an obvious cash grab at this point. There is no artistic quality to it at all with new versions popping up like a Wack-A-Mole arcade game.

Idk why I was surprised she’s still on this Kim Kardashian drama. Like girl, I thought you got that all out on reputation back in 2017, it’s been 7 years and Kim’s no longer with Kanye and she hasn’t mentioned you (as far as I know) since and you’re still bringing it up, like stfu and MOVE ON!!!!

Ok I’m done ranting. I like some of her music, but I am NOT a Swiftie by any means and I don’t like her as a person because she’s an immature narcissist who’s every move is calculated in getting more and more money from her fans when she doesn’t deserve it.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t watch any of her **** lmao. I just have a hard time stomaching her faking her “I’m a victim, feel bad for me” and “I love and care about my fans” images.

Like girl, if you are having an issue with all these people, it’s really you, not them. And as for your fans, you can say you love and care about them all you want, but I remember you were suing them for creating fan made stuff and trademarking **** like 1989, like really? Now no one can use your birth year because you just happen to name your album that and you think you’re entitled to own it like you were the only ******* person born in 1989 or more importantly the only one that matters? Girl, stop!

The girl is a greedy, basic, narcissist who cries victim who can’t sing that well, but the only thing I can give her is that she’s a talented songwriter unless it comes out she paid a ghost writer to write for her all these years.

Like with these Taylor’s Version albums. She’s gonna rerecord Taylor Swift last and you can bookmark me on this because I know for a fact it’s gonna happen, a few months after it’s out, she’s magically going to have ownership of her masters and she’ll be like “OMG! This is a dream come true! We did it guys!” When that was the plan the entire time when the masters drama started. She just rerecorded all her old albums as another cash grab in disguise of getting back at her old label selling them to Scooter Braun.

She was always going to get them, but her legion of fans are gonna be all like YAAASSS QWEEEN and not bat an eye except for these few smart ones that are finally waking up to this ****.

I thank God every day Britney is the way that she is because the way Taylor is and the relationship she has with her diehard fanbase is toxic asf. I mean us Britney stans might take it far, but we would never take it to the extremes her fanbase is willing to go for her. I say all this while liking some of her music, but I know a ****ty album when I hear one and this current one sucks and it’s become an obvious cash grab at this point. There is no artistic quality to it at all with new versions popping up like a Wack-A-Mole arcade game.

Idk why I was surprised she’s still on this Kim Kardashian drama. Like girl, I thought you got that all out on reputation back in 2017, it’s been 7 years and Kim’s no longer with Kanye and she hasn’t mentioned you (as far as I know) since and you’re still bringing it up, like stfu and MOVE ON!!!!

Ok I’m done ranting. I like some of her music, but I am NOT a Swiftie by any means and I don’t like her as a person because she’s an immature narcissist who’s every move is calculated in getting more and more money from her fans when she doesn’t deserve it.

This is the kind of art I won't complain for 30 variants.
Where is the limited edition with First Draft Phone Memo!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.