New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, super.nova said:

lol everyone forgets how Bryan basically called her brain dead and made fun of her for wanting to have constitutional rights you know…

this is the same brother who let all of this unfold and sat back, you’re all insane.

There is more to this story than we will ever know. Just listen to this video and tell me everything here is normal. It’s not. They over stepped their authority in her conservatorship and abused it. I do believe at many points their intent was to protect her and keep her safe.  If Britney is willing to forgive and maintain a relationship with her brother, then that’s her right. I’d rather see her with her brother, who she had a deep bond with for most of her life, than with some loser felon. Notice how they’re in a fancy spa in Vegas? She has said many times they deprived her of that, so this seems like progress and healing to me. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It reminds me of when you take a child out and the child is talking so loud and the parent is having to hush the child! Screaming about balls in the spa with other patrons. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

and her tone is weird. I dunno. It just feels off.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

There is more to this story than we will ever know. Just listen to this video and tell me everything here is normal. It’s not. They over stepped their authority in her conservatorship and abused it. I do believe at many points their intent was to protect her and keep her safe.  If Britney is willing to forgive and maintain a relationship with her brother, then that’s her right. I’d rather see her with her brother, who she had a deep bond with for most of her life, than with some loser felon. 

I mean they’re both the same in my book, just one was convicted and the other one wasn’t.

Even Britney wished all of her family in jail. But ok 

1 minute ago, tobstar73 said:

Can she ever just act normal. You don’t scream and film people in a spa. So embarrassing. I seriously wonder if they make everyone sign an nda when she goes anywhere because god knows what else she does if this is what she posts 

exactly like wtf girl and don’t be filming it’s disrespectful 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

I mean they’re both the same in my book, just one was convicted and the other one wasn’t.

Even Britney wished all of her family in jail. But ok 

She says a lot of things she doesn’t seem to mean. People are allowed to speak out of anger. 

• Like 1
Just now, Crayboy said:

Idk what she's smoking, but she seems super excited 🫶🏽

I will say I have a bad feeling about her letting these people In. If they didn't help in 13 years, they're hardly worth the time 

lol probably DMT

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.