She seemed so different 10 years ago!

6 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

She was medicated and calmer. That’s the purpose of that regimen right. 

Calmer = tired and lethargic? Make it make sense.

If anything Britney looks calmer now (especially in the videos where she speaks) than she ever did in the conservatorship. She used to sway back and forth and speak rapidly all the time on her Instagram. Y’all just LOVE associating a woman being tired and unhappy to a woman being “in control” and allegedly happy when it clearly just means y’all liked to see her held down as long as she served y’all looks or whatever. That’s rooted in deep misogyny but I won’t touch on this here, y’all do the math.

There’s literally no basis when y’all say she was better off being forcefully giving psychotropic dr**s than she is now… except if you consider tabloids a reliable source for arguments I guess.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Remember Sam's attempts at going live with Britney?

Then the one where she kept saying "I'm always live!" which was very confusing.

It's like one extreme to another. It would be good if they could have figured out a 'happy medium' for her, where she is getting help she needs but still retains her independence day to day.

I doubt we will ever see Britney as she was in her earliest days again but that was likely an act as well. This woman has been taught to put on a performance for the camera since she was a kid.

(For those saying she isn't worried about being together and 'perfect' for IG anymore, that seems to contradict what she herself has said plenty of times.)

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2024 at 11:15 PM, stronger1992 said:

An actual functioning human back then. Yes she had her moments but I just think it was because she was over working. But compared to now she’s not in a good place today 

I’m gone for months and you’re still on this mess. She’s thriving and you’re blind if you think she’s not in a good place. She reunited with her brother and is looking calm, confident and is definitely in a GREAT place so you’re right,  definitely not a good place. 😌

• Like 2
On 5/28/2024 at 7:53 AM, Complication said:

Except eryone was dragging her for this at the time, saying she seemed bored and robotic, etc. It's like she can never win no matter what she does, 10 years from now y'all be posting her IG clips saying "look how great she was then" :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

agree. i remember how people dragged her for this. it's weird how much time changes people's perspective and how much of a liar nostalgia is. also can't believe it's already been ten years since this video.

• Like 2
On 5/28/2024 at 4:05 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

She was medicated and calmer. That’s the purpose of that regimen right. 

On 5/28/2024 at 4:07 PM, LoveYourselfMas said:

Ya’ll ripped her off her meds right. So yes she behaves differently now. Thank you u all you did great  👍

god forbid a woman shows any type of emotion and acts like a human being, instead of being so heavily medicated that they act like a robot. the right medication can do wonderful things for people, but let's not act like the wrong meds and dosage can't negatively affect someone (and be dangerous). your comments are honestly disgusting, especially considering everything she has gone through.

edit: also we didn't rip her off her meds. what an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Edited by worldofspears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.