Rumor: Katy Perry to announce new single this Wednesday

6 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

I’m counting on her to save pop music. Because lately it’s not giving. Espresso by Sabrina is the only thing feeding my soul rn

dont forget all the different versions of Taylors new album :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Barmy86 said:

I'm so ready for this! Fell in love with Daisies this year. Hope she goes edm pop for this or her ray of light 

Bold of you to think she could ever pull off a “Ray of Light”.

FLOP incoming, I fear.

• Haha 1
On 5/27/2024 at 6:45 PM, Cqleb said:

If true it’s literally because Bonnie is releasing. She’s thirsty af. And idc what she released or how well it does. Bonnie’s album is already the Best Pop Album of 2024 and it hasn’t even released yet😇💁‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

If true it’s literally because Bonnie is releasing. She’s thirsty af. And idc what she released or how well it does. Bonnie’s album is already the Best Pop Album of 2024 and it hasn’t even released yet😇💁‍♂️

Yaaaas!!!

jennys got a boyfriend is the bop of the summer

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.