Britney on Instagram: I have to be the bigger person and forgive my own parents...

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Another rant, Britney can fix this and get out of CA for a while, stop feeding Team Con and the press with her IG and drop the criminal housekeeper.

The media is harsh to Britney, and she knows it show why does she fan the flames?

She clearly wants attention, she's free she can go on with her life and stop feeding the frenzy. 

Right! I’m sick of this poor me ****. Either change something or stop complaining.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

“I portray myself as together on Instagram” 😬😬😬 

She obviously means health wise with all her dancing/exercising despite having nerve damage

Are some of you just acting stupid?

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For sure, Cade's got to go there's definitely a plant at her home feeding Lynne and the family info.

If everything Jacob shared really happened, then it confirmed Cade talks to the Louisiana people.

The Britney birthday reunion happened because of him. Her "sources" now praise Lynne.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

Not her comparing her traumas with black people. She’s gonna get absolutely dragged for this.

I took it as her trauma could be worse. As if she agrees with the picture. Her post is more about healing and is not generational 

But yes I’m waiting for the articles to start flooding in 🥴

Edited by Naes614
  • Like 3
Just now, Dark Willow said:

If everything Jacob shared really happened, then it confirmed Cade talks to the Louisiana people.

The Britney birthday reunion happened because of him. Her "sources" now praise Lynne.

Cade's involved why else did we get those 'set up' pics of Lynne at his house prior to the orchestrated reunion between Britney and Lynne.

Britney even called out a 'friend' for tipping off the paps on her late-night chicken run.

Plus, as her 'manager' he's not even trying to demolish the false headlines or are they all sitting in silence because the reports are real?

Wow, a lot to unpack here. So fans are wrong when they believe she makes these silly IG videos for fun. In reality, she thinks of it as work, and she's trying to upload more to prove she's working hard. That just made me sad, because her IG is so counterproductive, and now it turns out she thinks it's work? She's destroying her own image/legacy because she does not even understand what she's doing? Another narrative that's falling apart, like wtf?

Brit, you don't have to prove, and these videos are usually just bad. It's different when you say this is how you cope, and fans accepted that, but now you say you just want to prove you still work a lot?

What makes her feel forced to do this? Who's telling her she has to upload more and work harder? IG is not even work, she's not an influencer, she's a retired artist, she's not advertising anything, so what's the point?

You don't have to work. Just enjoy life.

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Without entering this thread I knew all the fake fans in here would have something to complain :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She can never win, whether she posts a picture, a video, old or new, a random image, an "erratic" message or a coherent one.

I seriously don't understand why are y'all still here :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Because they like to confirm, daily, that they're awful people!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

What makes her feel forced to do this? Who's telling her she has to upload more and work harder? IG is not even work, she's not an influencer, she's a retired artist, she's not advertising anything, so what's the point?

You don't have to work. Just enjoy life.

A lot of videos you can tell she is uncomfortable, it does feel like an obligation to her, or at least you can see her face forcing smiles.

Since 2019 she talks and acts like this is "her new job", I don't think she knows what an influencer is... but for sure she didn't learn alone to do content as a job.

Her handlers did it back then, the final c-ship years, after the facility. But why still doing now? She literally says her instagram shows a perfect life, she doesn't know how awful her content looks and the damage it causes.

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Funny how she thinks posting on Instagram is some kind of job.

but it is? You're putting yourself out there, IG is work nowadays, celebrities and influencers put themselves there for something, Britney is the one to provoke reflection but it's not everyone who sees it, a lot of people just see the superficial and projection and sometimes it is superficial, what about it? 

I like that reflection of her, it's really hard to not pass thru this life without realising how some people failed on us, and how it's important to also meditate and practice forgiveness on our prayers, it's a journey and it's healing for the heart.

she mentions about her nervous damage and Pilates would probably be wonderful for that, yoga is awesome but pilates it's like both, mind and body, I had some high doing both when I was committed, I guess that's the nirvana you reach with yoga practices, but Pilates is incredible and was originally made for dancers. 

• Like 4
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The post was written very coherent and nicely. She is clearly very disconnected with reality and she is very troubled but time will heal her.

She needs to shut down her IG page, it does her no favors and is only setting herself up.  

She's fueling the fire babe with her IG, the more she goes on the more team Con and her family see things only adds to the BS.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Cade's involved why else did we get those 'set up' pics of Lynne at his house prior to the orchestrated reunion between Britney and Lynne.

Britney even called out a 'friend' for tipping off the paps on her late-night chicken run.

Plus, as her 'manager' he's not even trying to demolish the false headlines or are they all sitting in silence because the reports are real?

Yep. And after accusing her mom of setting her up, Britney talks about forgiveness the second time... all of sudden. 

Yes, the paparazzi staged pics are definitely something Cade would do. Lynne posing like she didn't know lol

I know she won't read this but I want to put it out to the universe:

Thanks Britney for sharing how you feel. Some us will always love and support you because we understand you are human being who went a terrible trauma.

I like this kind of posts, but of course the mentally deranged known as Britney fans will find something to crucify her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block