We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

15 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh **** off. I dont see myself in any fights with both girlies in any thread here. But I see you ****ting on and on about random bs just to drag them.

You have no idea what’s going on so why don’t you take a seat and let us fight it out with Diamond ok?

2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I never saw the Up n Down thread probably because of all the TMZ threads that were being shared here by Diamond and other users, I would’ve supported it if I saw it. Diamond and a select others have been sharing fake stories from TMZ that are meant to slander Britney with lies. I don’t see any positive threads on here and when I do it’s for a brief amount of time and it’s gone and a new slander thread is in it’s place.

You cant tell me you never see my streaming threads. I have like 5 active at all times.

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

I like a lot of comments on here, I don't have the bandwidth to keep track of who they are unlike you. Point him out then since he's my leader according to you. 

The difference is a group of us were threatened death multiple times including mods, and Abdul is the reason we lost our chat box.

I was there when everything went down, and instead of you having anything heartfelt to say about what he threatened to Glitter, Neyde, Wendy, Ric, Myself and many others you choose to hide behind the curtain. 

Us in that group that this happened too can fish Abdul out of a smelly goldfish bowl, it's not hard to keep track when he's made 100's of accounts.

Again, you weren't there so I don't expect you to know everything, but you cry and moan a lot up in here and your comment likes are you supporting, hate, inciting hate, drama stirring and supportive of conflict between users.

Now that you know the info and see what Abdul's commenting in this thread you still aren't showing any action or disdain for his comments yet I say one thing about the housekeeper and your head spins.

I Dont Know Stop Motion GIF by Dockisar

• Love 1
1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

You have no idea what’s going on so why don’t you take a seat and let us fight it out with Diamond ok?

Why though? Call me demented but I have never argued with them.

There was just no need.

I did with Wendy but I want that **** to stay in the past, buried because I like Wendy and Diamond. I dont want to **** and piss on members I like. That's ridiculous.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

"Let us fight it out with Diamond" who is 'us' you and Abdul? You are extremely childish over this, @Wendy Williams has come in and politely told you several times you can just ignore the comment.

@Neydelinska Spearsi let it be known there are bigger fish to fry and that's Abdul. It's funny how you and gutter are so focused on me and see what Abdul is doing and sit cowardly in silence.

We know your agenda is harassment at this point, you need to pipe the hell down already.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You don't see how childish that is? To follow me around the forum when I ignore you and to quote me over and over again over the housekeeper? Like Wendy said you can simply ignore me yet you continued to harass and team up with Abdul to try and attack me.

You haven't even called Abdul out for his comments in this thread about Wendy's culture, yet you're hellbent over my housekeeper comments.

Make it make sense, it be a better use of your time to just ignore me, it's that simple. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I don’t have to follow you around, you pop up on every ******* thread with your nonsense! Why don’t you stop with your childish nonsense and stop creating drama and gaslighting people for a change?

Also I have called out Abdul on their comments thank you very much. You don’t know how to read.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The difference is a group of us were threatened death multiple times including mods, and Abdul is the reason we lost our chat box.

I was there when everything went down, and instead of you having anything heartfelt to say about what he threatened to Glitter, Neyde, Wendy, Ric, Myself and many others you choose to hide behind the curtain. 

Us in that group that this happened too can fish Abdul out of a smelly goldfish bowl, it's not hard to keep track when he's made 100's of accounts.

Again, you weren't there so I don't expect you to know everything, but you cry and moan a lot up in here and your comment likes are you supporting, hate, inciting hate, drama stirring and supportive of conflict between users.

Now that you know the info and see what Abdul's commenting in this thread you still aren't showing any action or disdain for his comments yet I say one thing about the housekeeper and your head spins.

I Dont Know Stop Motion GIF by Dockisar

Please point out to me where I have incited hate or supported hate. Like I fvcking said, I don't have time to parse through who is a dupe account of whom. You're so immature and chronically online that because I happened to like said person's post, therefore, I support hate, when like you just said, I wasn't there when this all went down. If this person is being abusive toward you, then utilize the functions in this forum and block them. End of story. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t have to follow you around, you pop up on every ******* thread with your nonsense! Why don’t you stop with your childish nonsense and stop creating drama and gaslighting people for a change?

You can add me to your ignore list, problem solved.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Your anger at TMZ threads, housekeeper talk and as you say 'negative threads' honey newsflash that's all that's going on at the moment.

There's no new Britney music, she's not working at this time yes she said she has a few projects lined up but the headlines will always be talked about here.

Please point out to me where I have incited hate or supported hate. Like I fvcking said, I don't have time to parse through who is a dupe account of whom. You're so immature and chronically online that because I happened to like said person's post, therefore, I support hate, when like you just said, I wasn't there when this all went down. If this person is being abusive toward you, then utilize the functions in this forum and block them. End of story. 

See how you just ignored everything I said to you, once again no remorse for the members in here.

You don't get it, Abdul keeps coming back he's been banned blocked over and over again, stop being so damn silly all the damn time and wake the hell up.

You've liked a lot of posts of hatred, hate, and inciting hate and harassment towards me, that shows you support that speech and those comments.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

"Let us fight it out with Diamond" who is 'us' you and Abdul? You are extremely childish over this, @Wendy Williams has come in and politely told you several times you can just ignore the comment.

@Neydelinska Spearsi let it be known there are bigger fish to fry and that's Abdul. It's funny how you and gutter are so focused on me and see what Abdul is doing and sit cowardly in silence.

We know your agenda is harassment at this point, you need to pipe the hell down already.

Honey you know damn well who the us is. Your gaslighting attempts aren’t going to work on me.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

See how you just ignored everything I said to you, once again no remorse for the members in here.

You don't get it, Abdul keeps coming back he's been banned blocked over and over again, stop being so damn silly all the damn time and wake the hell up.

You've liked a lot of posts of hatred, hate, and inciting hate and harassment towards me, that shows you support that speech and those comments.

I reported all his comments here and made a thread asking the mods to ban him

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

And again, point of which posts I've like that were full of hatred Diamond 'I think all Asians look alike' Circus.I literally gave you a solution to your problem and you want to instead gaslight me because I liked someone's post that I didn't realize was a troll. Go complain to the mods of this site and stop fvcking crying to me about it. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Can you at least stream Britney's music while all of you are fighting for billion reasons I cant follow anymore?

Sure! I gotta get ready for work anyways and I’ll put on one of her songs. Last night I listened to Till The Worlds Ends and the previous night was Private Show.

• Love 1

And again, point of which posts I've like that were full of hatred Diamond 'I think all Asians look alike' Circus.I literally gave you a solution to your problem and you want to instead gaslight me because I liked someone's post that I didn't realize was a troll. Go complain to the mods of this site and stop fvcking crying to me about it. 

Grow a pear already and stop with the weak bs already we see you for what you do in here you're a plant.

It's easy to see how venomous your heart is and the hatred you spew yourself to not even have remorse for death threads toward mods and members.

You'd rather throw some weak rocks and hide in the shadows; you were told multiple times about that account.

Instead, you acted cowardly and thought you'd gang up on me and harass me and laugh about it, your agenda is clear.

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.