We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Cuz you are? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The funny part is these users in here are so pissed just because I talk about the criminal housekeeper, yet they're being fooled by Abdul who has multiple accounts on here.

Then you tell them and show them the receipts and they sit in silence like cowards, ready to pounce over a housekeeper comment.

Shows what their agenda is, and fish and chips is a dupe of his as well he can lie and deny it but there were comments with that same font Abdul uses to be able to post his curse words in the forum.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The funny part is these users in here are so pissed just because I talk about the criminal housekeeper, yet they're being fooled by Abdul who has multiple accounts on here.

Then you tell them and show them the receipts and they sit in silence like cowards, ready to pounce over a housekeeper comment.

Shows what their agenda is, and fish and chips is a dupe of his as well he can lie and deny it but there were comments with that same font Abdul uses to be able to post his curse words in the forum.

First your obsession with the housekeeper and now you are obsessed with Abdul too ?!?? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Honestly, even though I don't like her being with that kind of person either, I respect her choice. But on the other hand, I have no reason to throw mud and manure at you just because you shared articles written by someone else. It's really childish that people hate you just for sharing those articles. If they don't like it, they can just ignore it, no?

• Love 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Honestly, even though I don't like her being with that kind of person either, I respect her choice. But on the other hand, I have no reason to throw mud and manure at you just because you shared articles written by someone else. It's really childish that people hate you just for sharing those articles. If they don't like it, they can just ignore it, no?

That would be the proper response, yes, I can easily be ignored and put on their ignore list, what's interesting is no one else is getting any flack for their threads about dr**s, Britney's teeth, their own housekeeper threads it's just a little bully group that thinks they're going to bully on a personal level.

Plus, all the crying about TMZ, the housekeeper these people have been told countless times to ignore those threads and just make ones they want to talk about.

Then they cry like babies needing a diaper change about the content they want to talk about flopping.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

As I said, it is wiser to stay silent because what he wrote about you and your past is true. :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

Please stay away from this I respectfully asking you because I think that you are a good and a decent guy :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Posted (edited)

@Wendy Williams pretty similar posting and content and both accounts use the same curse word font to let it be posted. I haven't seen any member in here use that curse font other than Abdul. That user has people laughing but the joke is really on them. Abdul has several accounts he's using to try and for some 'group' to attack in circles. Those accounts are the same user.

IBB.CO

Image Abdulll hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image Ab hosted in ImgBB

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who else uses this font like Abdul.

IBB.CO

Image Abdul hosted in ImgBB

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams pretty similar posting and content and both accounts use the same curse word font to let it be posted. I haven't seen any member in here use that curse font other than Abdul.

IBB.CO

Image Abdulll hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image Ab hosted in ImgBB

I'm tired of this person :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

He has no shame, it's not that hard for him to go to ukmix or another forum where no one knows him and start from zero, right?

11 minutes ago, AxAx said:

Please stay away from this I respectfully asking you because I think that you are a good and a decent guy :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Thank you. I wish I could say the same about you, but unfortunately... 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

He has no shame, it's not that hard for him to go to ukmix or another forum where no one knows him and start from zero, right?

Yes, I knew he was behind that fish and chips account, among others.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I had two accounts on ATRL and I was banned 2 times because I called xtina a cûnt lol people there are savages I couldn’t keep up with them :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:now stop quoting me please because like I said I don’t want to drag  You :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by AxAx
37 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You are most welcome you are a good guy your parents did a great job raising you they must be proud of you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:I really don’t understand why a lot of members here hate you :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, I knew he was behind that fish and chips account, among others.

lol. Sweetie, please. You're acting paranoid.

14 minutes ago, AxAx said:

You are most welcome you are a good guy your parents did a great job raising you they must be proud of you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:I really don’t understand why a lot of members here hate you :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It's funny that they think anyone has time to run numerous different accounts just to gang up on them.

(I'm really not that bored).

Edited by SlideAway
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

He's someone that you both have been liking each other's content and that a few that have been following as of late.

There are several threads on him, he threatened to slice @GlitterRain throat, he made the worst comments about @Neydelinska Spearsi family, threatened to behead me, went way too far with @rik and has attacked @Wendy Williams and many people with death threats. Sent pics of himself to users and his list of threats, and spamming DM's is endless.

We can all argue and go back and forth in these threads, but no one other than Abdul as ever taken things to where he has.

The mods, the owner and these members can vouch for his death threats multiple times, Glitter has banned so many of his accounts.

He has something that keeps making accounts to allow him back in the forum.

He's BACK???

omg, the amount of dupes at this point :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's BACK???

omg, the amount of dupes at this point :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I've been trying to tell you sis, he's back and he's got another dupe in here he's axax and slideaway and has more.

It's crickets in here now, look at his nasty comment about Wendy's culture, yet people are up in arms about housekeeper threads and comments.

He had some users in here fooled but not Wendy and I.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.