We need to talk about Britney being addicted to illicit dr**s

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I wonder how many draggings it’s gonna take Diamond to learn that her game is tired…I mean how many has it been now? I lost count. It seems like 2-3 every day now lmao! Poor us. Imagine how tired we are.

Tired Presidential Debate GIF by INTO ACTION

16 hours ago, Style. said:

She's getting jumped, yet all she can muster is responding with a question for a question. Lmao
bunny lol GIF by Disney

9 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Kitten’s got your tongue tied in knots I see.

3 hours ago, AxAx said:

Not cubic zirconia trash  thinking the world evolves around her girl please stop  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Will Dookie Coochie ever stop derailing threads with her bulls**t opinions? Stay tuned! 

2 hours ago, AxAx said:

Coming soon dragging the bitçh part 2 :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:here is a sneak peek stay tuned :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

spacer.png

It takes all these weak palmed girlies to come for the iconic Diamond.

Stay pressed and keep following your leader, Abdul.

diamond supply GIF

@Wendy Williams

I'm like the iconic New York at the reunion.

tiffany pollard i love new york gif | WiffleGifImage tagged with new york, new york gif, tiffany pollard – @lupitalover on  Tumblr

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Honey you make every thread about you and you know it. Nice try at gaslighting, but you’re not very good at it.

It's not even slightly entertaining, either. It's childish, petty and obsessive beyond any good reason at this point.

I mean, I get it, They like the attention, but is it really worth making themselves look like a stupid a*sh*le in order to get it?

One breath they say we can't be sure if Britney is or isn't on dr**s, and now it's all just "flop" media fire? Girl, STFU.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can someone please tell me who this 'Abdul' is that is supposedly my leader? I didn't realize I was in a cult and taking orders from someone supposedly powerful enough to not allow me to think for myself

I’ve been accused of being at least 2 different people.

Are all of these people I allegedly am in the room with us at the moment?

:searching_looking:

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can someone please tell me who this 'Abdul' is that is supposedly my leader? I didn't realize I was in a cult and taking orders from someone supposedly powerful enough to not allow me to think for myself

Paula Abdul father :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

1 minute ago, SlideAway said:

I’ve been accused of being at least 2 different people.

Are all of these people I allegedly am in the room with us at the moment?

:searching_looking:

I have been accused to be that Abdul dude :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

3 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I just don't get why they were obsessed with me? Just because i had different opinion?

Because you were Tiffany Pollard and was the HBIC, some just can't handle the truth and think we're all going to wear rose colored glasses.

They tried so hard to get rid of you several times and you bounce back, we have that in common. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

He's someone that you both have been liking each other's content and that a few that have been following as of late.

There are several threads on him, he threatened to slice @GlitterRain throat, he made the worst comments about @Neydelinska Spearsi family, threatened to behead me, went way too far with @rik and has attacked @Wendy Williams and many people with death threats. Sent pics of himself to users and his list of threats, and spamming DM's is endless.

We can all argue and go back and forth in these threads, but no one other than Abdul as ever taken things to where he has.

The mods, the owner and these members can vouch for his death threats multiple times, Glitter has banned so many of his accounts.

He has something that keeps making accounts to allow him back in the forum.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.