Britney: Just last week can you believe it…

14 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

Con was supposed to be temporary. instead her alcoholic father used it to control and abuse her, along with that nutjob Lou lady.  She was forced to perform and wear down her body to pay for it.   She was forced on lithium which may have permanently affected her mental health.  One plus side is she has $40-50+ million in investments which she only has to pay capital gains on.

Of late she's been quite the rebel with her newfound autonomy and seems to be proud showcasing it.  Family members have stated without the con she may not be alive today,  I'm beginning to wonder if they were possibly right.

I agree with almost everything you said, but Lithium does not cause any type of permanent damage. How long will they continue to spread this misinformation? What is causing severe harm to Britney is the fact that she is mentally ill and continues to refuse to seek necessary treatment. Bipolar disorder, as well as Borderline, among other mental illnesses can cause permanent damage to the brain in the long term, leading to dementia. Maybe that's why she's only gotten worse since leaving the con and stopping taking her meds.

• Love 4
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not seeing a doctor is one thing, but why make it public when the main idea behind a conservatorship is that the person can’t look after themselves? This is pretty frustrating… She’s scared of doctors but she’s not afraid to show the world she’s neglecting her health? 

I’m actually starting to wonder if she’s really the one posting. Posts like this do not benefit HER, but Team Con only. 

I just think you guys go into denial and can’t believe superstar Britney is now like this and can’t believe her behaviour is this erratic in posts. Some fans need to come to terms with it… you make excuses saying team con is logged into her account 😂 when this is just her now and has been since for a while. It’s sad I know but this is what it has come to. Did team con force her to date a ex felon with 9 kids too?  Britney will do what Britney wants to do and this is her choices. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

If she’s like this now it’s bc the CSHip. They don’t let her growths properly. And now her perception of reality and selfcare are not ok.

Britney was already almost 30 when a C-ship began. You talk as if she were an immature teenager, but she was already a grown woman.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Her mind and behavior was like a little kid... Just does whatever whenever she wants, without considering any consequences, and doesn't take any advices. She's a 40+ year old woman. This is not rebellion. Its dangerous. 

Yes but two things can be true at once 

2 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney was already almost 30 when a C-ship began. You talk as if she were an immature teenager, but she was already a grown woman.

She was 27, with postpartum depression, completely stressed out with her custody battle and divorce, hunted by tabloids and her father's cohorts, no decent advisors, and a mother who admitted in her book that the family lost control of her. Did your parents love you or control you?

Have you even read her book?

• Love 7
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It doesn’t make any sense to me. I am honestly starting to wonder if she really is writing all of those captions. 

I mean she seems traumatized and it’s understandable she wouldn’t have trust in doctors even though it’s really not smart not to see one. But to actively broadcast to the world that she needs to seek medical attention but won’t? Why? That’s the very basis of a conservatorship… somebody who can’t look after themselves. How can she be paranoid about seeing a doctor after a physical injury and yet not be paranoid that showing  this to the world might get her in another conservatorship? 

Makes no sense to me. I can only hope there isn’t something sinister going on behind the scenes, it just doesn’t make sense to me she’d post this. 

I don’t wanna psycho analyze her, but if it HER (which I kinda doubt atm) then maybe she’s just trying to seek her family’s attention. She does post about them often. Idk. 

Yeah, sometimes I don't know what to think... but everything is extremely strange. 

If it’s Britney herself, why the self sabotage? TMZ already posted an article about her post... At this point she is giving them free material to work against her. Harvey from TMZ loves Britney instagram... I bet.

About seeking the family attention,  yes. Even the naked content,  the multiple captions saying terrible and sometimes good things about her parents... she seems to always speak to them (or think they will see and read everything). Like her account is almost dedicated to them... I just don't know if she thinks they are hurt with what she does or she lowkey cries for their help, like she wants they to be there saying they love her? Very complex.

However, Britney is not alone and her inner circle knows what she posts, they have access... Britney unhinged persona makes no sense for someone with a professional team. Britney refuses advice even from Cade and Rosenfraud? I thought she trusted them.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, sometimes I don't know what to think... but everything is extremely strange. 

If it’s Britney herself, why the self sabotage? TMZ already posted an article about her post... At this point she is giving them free material to work against her. Harvey from TMZ loves Britney instagram... I bet.

About seeking the family attention,  yes. Even the naked content,  the multiple captions saying terrible and sometimes good things about her parents... she seems to always speak to them (or think they will see and read everything). Like her account is almost dedicated to them... I just don't know if she thinks they are hurt with what she does or she lowkey cries for their help, like she wants they to be there saying they love her? Very complex.

However, Britney is not alone and her inner circle knows what she posts, they have access... Britney unhinged persona makes no sense for someone with a professional team. Britney refuses advice even from Cade and Rosenfraud? I thought she trusted them.

It’s super bizarre to me that at no point did her lawyer confront her and tell her what to do in a way that gets through to her. The temporary kicks she gets out of “offending” Team Con (when she actually keeps fixing their reputation) are nothing compared to the satisfaction she could’ve felt if they had faced justice. 

I think she might want to get some validation from her family because of how awful they’d been to her… like when she cried dancing to Beyoncé’s song about her daddy. But we should probably not analyse it on a psychological level. That’s just the only explanation that makes sense to me… other than thinking someone else runs her account. 

If she steps out almost naked with a pillow and a blanket to cover her - it’s supposedly because she understandably freaked out about the ambulance. But if you’re that traumatized by the con, WHY show the world you have a medical condition and you won’t take basic care of yourself? It just can’t be her… it’s very basic common sense not to post this. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.