Britney says in new Instagram post that she misses her beautiful family

Not surprised today she loves and misses her beautiful family. Meanwhile yesterday,she hated her family and wanted nothing to do with them. She needs to work on her relationship with her family and heal. At the end of the day fame, power ,money does not matter. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Not surprised today she loves and misses her beautiful family. Meanwhile yesterday,she hated her family and wanted nothing to do with them. She needs to work on her relationship with her family and heal. At the end of the day fame, power ,money does not matter. 

The only relationship she seems to be working on is the one with the housekeeper.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 3

I just saw this post on IG. I feel for her. I’m sure she feels lonely and at one point she did have a good relationship and was close with her family so it is heartbreaking. She used to be so close to her mom and JL. The whole thing is just sad. We are social beings and we do need others to thrive. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, willys said:

Beautiful family? Gurllll

They all looks terrible, and I told in my previous comment what people are they.

Britney,you are in better without them. Cuz they would put you back to dark place with no regrets. You can clearly see how they are doing like nothing even you are not there.

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

She looks nothing like Britney.

She looks like her sketchy as.s father. 

I’ve seen pics of her where she resembles Britney. Not in every pic, but I’ve seen it.

Posted (edited)

We are all lost in a rabbit hole, aren’t we? 

Britney posts one sentence and we create a whole narrative behind it about her motives, her feelings, her reasons, her actions. At this point each fan has in their mind their own version of who Britney is. Probably non of us is right. 

Edited by TomasBR
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It's not indicative of bipolar disorder to have changing thoughts and emotions about an abusive family.

It's really not uncommon for survivors who have experienced abuse to have fluctuating emotions ...

I didn’t say she has a bipolar disorder; her takes are. 

She was accusing her mother of a publicity set up last week and now is that Lynn with the children in the picture? Like girl… how deep is the damage at this point.

And that's why we shouldn't take her instagram so serious...

Next week she will be back hating them...

I noticed when she starts to preaching way too much, talking about God, that's when she is "ok" with the family. They’re religious fanatics. 

Definitely a toxic cycle of abuse. She desperately needs to end her abusive cycles.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block