Dream Within A Dream Tour - Overprotected Jumpsuit at Auction

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I wonder how many of these were made.

There seem to be at least three separate renditions of the costume:

1. as seen on the 1st leg DWAD (this item)

Getty-Images-2243965

2. as seen on the Top of the Pops Live (similar to the actioned item, with overall thicker shadowing around the seams, yet missing the diamond-shaped studs applied on the left ab and the upper-right chest/shoulder)

8bd9b4f80e81b9e4b228373d6430c787

3. as seen on the 2nd leg DWAD, worn during the Darkchild Remix (barely any shadow effect along the zipper, overall a lighter bronze and with extra diamond-shaped studs added on the right upper-arm)

80f17e1c74fbf7c610536ddb16ce2ee5

Edited by Propagandalf
9 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

There seem to be at least three separate renditions of the costume:

1. as seen on the 1st leg DWAD (this item) 

2. as seen on the Top of the Pops Live (similar to the actioned item, yet missing the bronze studs applied on the left ab and the right shoulder) 

3. as seen on the 2nd leg DWAD, worn during the Darkchild Remix (similar to the auctioned item, yet overall a lighter bronze) 

I'd insert photos, I still don't know how. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

wow really? can you link to photos?

sucha cool observation

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.