New Podcast: The New York Times Refuses to Address Britney's Missing Money When Podcaster Asked This Week

Wasn't Liz Day keeping up with the story following Britney's release from the c-ship? I see she hasn't posted in a long time according to her Twitter

Sad that people like her, Ronan Farrow and Jia Tolentino don't want to pursue this

Edited by Gutterguppy

Summary:

1. Jansen wrote in her affidavit that Lynne was working with lawyers and investigators to end the conservatorship. Fact: Lynne never instructed her lawyers to request the end of the conservatorship.

2. During Jodi Montgomery's reign as temporary conservator of Britney's person, Britney took her mask off at the beach and was grounded for that for weeks. The speaker of the podcast wonders whether this kind of inane rule was to continue Britney's torture as instructed by Jamie + cohorts.

3. Nobody speaks about the money that has disappeared. The NY Tims has not accepted the essay written by the podcast speaker.

My opinion;

#1 true

#2 The mask event was the most egregious rule, but on her IG, Britney also mentioned other annoying behavior of Jodi's staff. 

Jodi had hired 2 life coaches specifically for visits with the boys. When Preston disappeared in his room instead of interacting with his mother, Britney asked the life coach to help, but he didn't, just said Preston preferred to stay in his room. Wasted money on life coaches.

Then the story of her dogs and the phone camera came up with extensive tabloid coverage. Who called those tabloids, not Britney.

When the tabloids ran nasty stories about Britney overindulging in coffee etc. , the tight circle of probate lawyers discussed it. I go by motivation, cui bono. Cade and Hesam had no reason to paint Britney, client and wife, as unstable and call the tabloids. However, Jodi had access to that tight probate circle, and it was in her financial interests to get back into the business of treating Britney. And we know that Jodi was in contact with Kevin for an intervention in February 2023. I am convinced that the leak came from household staff or/and Jodi's staff.

#3 The missing money is the elephant in the room. There are strong indications that Rosengart is working on it. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block