Celine Dion's sister says the singer has lost control over her muscles | Send good thoughts to her

Fita

063b4f53694ccf9f2c65978719bf548abb6862c5

According to Celine Dion's sister, the 'My Heart Will Go On' singer's condition called Stiff Person Syndrome is causing her to have difficulty to control her own muscles and as a result also to sing which is why Dion's world tour was cancelled earlier this year (as she shared her diagnosis with fans back then).

"Stiff person syndrome is a rare autoimmune neurological disorder that most commonly causes muscle stiffness and painful spasms that come and go and can worsen over time. However, some people experience other symptoms such as an unsteady gait, double vision or slurred speech."

cd4940404094cfe6bb829bdf1fb2613d.jpg

She's suffering a big deal from that condition which can cause pain and stiffness in the muscles and it can get worse and more intense over the years. Her sister says that she and Celine wishes to come back on stages very soon and that she is battling that Syndrome right now. 

celine-celine-dion.gif

I'm posting this just so we can spread and send good thoughts and wishes to the gorgeous and joyfull woman that is Celine, this iconic singer of our generation. Let's appreciate this woman's existence that has influenced sooo many musicians around the planet. Let's hope she comes back stronger enough to do anything she wishes to.

tumblr_prvl6ill9K1v8pghso3_250.gif

Send and write your wishes below <3

59193936bd4c000ff39a258e84812c1b9ac2dc2a

124512639cd7539e64b8cdbc4f16166c8244ecc8

celine-dion-britney-spears_19991208bma20

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

My friend that has stiff person syndrome was at the beach when it attacked her. She had to be carried off of the beach on a gurny. The doctors are trying to link it to a spider bite. Anyways, now, every 2 months she has to have a blood transfusion. Her body is attacking itself with white blood cells...it's as if her body is overcompensating to fight an infection. If she does not get a blood transfusion, she loses muscle control. It's so sad. She isn't even 40. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

My friend that has stiff person syndrome was at the beach when it attacked her. She had to be carried off of the beach on a gurny. The doctors are trying to link it to a spider bite. Anyways, now, every 2 months she has to have a blood transfusion. Her body is attacking itself with white blood cells...it's as if her body is overcompensating to fight an infection. If she does not get a blood transfusion, she loses muscle control. It's so sad. She isn't even 40. 

Wow, darn... It's really hard and seems to REALLY affect an individual's life... It's autoimmune... Thanks for saying that.

• Love 1

Love you Celine. You have been one of my favourite artists right up there with Britney. This makes me so sad. My heart breaks. This is why we said WAIT, don't get the unapproved and untested covid vaccines!!!! I feel blessed I didn't even get one. So sorry people are coming up with all these random diseases after the vaccines. We told you the vaccines aren't tested but you didn't listen. You made a choice :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.