Taylor Swift faces scrutiny over producing 138 TONS of CO2 to see Travis Kelce

10 hours ago, Sia said:

Britney Fans: "Who does Taylor think she is flying all over the place wherever she wants, while blowing her hard-earned money? We need to cancel her!"

Also Britney Fans: "Who does Team Con think they are by controlling how Britney spends her hard-earned money? Let her spend her money and do whatever she likes."

spacer.png

Are you really THAT simple? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Taylor uses her money to destroy our planet, Britney buys ******* clothes from Shein

The number of idiots in this thread is truly concerning, at this point, I can't stop myself from saying it :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

If I had private jet to fly for a d1ck appointment I would

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Thank God you don't have any d/ck appointments or any private jets, then

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

9 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Im not even Taylor fan but its ridiculous

The ***** literally ruins our planet for selfish reasons.

''The singer's travel habits have generated approximately 138 tons of CO2 emissions in just three months, requiring the planting of over 2,200 trees for a decade to offset this impact''

THIS is ridiculous.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Thank God you don't have any d/ck appointments or any private jets, then

The ***** literally ruins our planet for selfish reasons.

''The singer's travel habits have generated approximately 138 tons of CO2 emissions in just three months, requiring the planting of over 2,200 trees for a decade to offset this impact''

THIS is ridiculous.

Yeah I have my hot brazilian boyfriend right next to me, so no need to travel for a good d1ckdown

I think you should go and make a protest in front of the stadium at her concert, also I think you should stop using computer and phone and everything which produces CO2 during manufacturing process and just calm down and chill :)

Actually I think you should invest your life in fighting such things, so go and protest in front of each and every factory in China, US, India, Russia and Japan ;)

4 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Yeah I have my hot brazilian boyfriend right next to me, so no need to travel for a good d1ckdown

And then you woke up

5 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I think you should go and make a protest in front of the stadium at her concert, also I think you should stop using computer and phone and everything which produces CO2 during manufacturing process and just calm down and chill :)

Oh my God, another simple person. It's INSANELY different compared to what Taylor does :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

5 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Actually I think you should invest your life in fighting such things, so go and protest in front of each and every factory in China, US, India, Russia and Japan ;)

And I actually think you should invest your life in educating yourself because you sound extremely ignorant ;)

4 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

And then you woke up

Oh my God, another simple person. It's INSANELY different compared to what Taylor does :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

And I actually think you should invest your life in educating yourself because you sound extremely ignorant ;)

We are wide awake and enjoying our vacation in Bali and we will, just like simple people do, so go and be angry and fight for planet Earth - on a Britney Spears forum, dumbhead LOL

Edited by MIKE_INT
4 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

We are wide awake and enjoying our vacation in Bali and we will,

Yasss visualization, go ahead, manifest it, king, I bet you're using the ''act as if'' technique :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

6 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

so go and be angry and fight for planet Earth - on a Britney Spears forum, dumbhead LOL

Aww someone got hurt, go hug your imaginary boyfriend :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Yasss visualization, go ahead, manifest it, king, I bet you're using the ''act as if'' technique :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Aww someone got hurt, go hug your imaginary boyfriend :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Its sad you cannot imagine someone is in happy relationship and enjoying vacation. You must live very sad life. Maybe sont waste your time here and go work so you can go to vacation too, even with your mindset you will be going there on a selfmade boat or something LOL

Why would I be hurt, Im literally wasting time here at the moment, you are preaching  cause some celebrity is flying over in private jet.

Like go, fight for your planet Earth future, protest and whatever but writing about it on Britney Spears forum? really?

Im sure you are one of those with strong words behind they phonescreen

Whatever. Done here, go be angry, Im sure it is showing on your face already haha

Edited by MIKE_INT
1 minute ago, MIKE_INT said:

Why would I be hurt, Im literally wasting time here at the moment, you are preaching  cause some celebrity is flying over in private jet.

Like go, fight for your planet Earth future, protest and whatever but writing about it on Britney Spears forum? really?

Im sure you are one of those with strong words behind they phonescreen

Whatever. Done here, go be angry, Im sure it is showing on your face already haha

You're the pressed one clearly, you decided to reply and now you're crying :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: And I'm supposed to believe you're currently enjoying your vacation with your hot boyfriend? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I'm bringing awareness to very serious issues that will negatively impact us and future generations greatly because of people like Taylor and people like you who don't see any issue with it, how is this bad exactly?

1 minute ago, The One and Only said:

You're the pressed one clearly, you decided to reply and now you're crying :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: And I'm supposed to believe you're currently enjoying your vacation with your hot boyfriend? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I'm bringing awareness to very serious issues that will negatively impact us and future generations greatly because of people like Taylor and people like you who don't see any issue with it, how is this bad exactly?

Season 3 GIF by Parks and RecreationSee Ya Adele GIF by E!Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.