Other celebs would be cancelled for this: Taylor DID NOT help her dead fans family, has PR to hide interviews about it

This thread is disgusting! It would have taken almost no research to prove that this is false. Taylor was literally yelling and screaming at security to get people water, she stopped her show multiples times. She wanted to cancel but organizers refused and that would have called for just as much hate and speculation about people who traveled. She was damned no matter what. 

you can dislike her, her music, whatever, but one thing you CANNOT challenge is her humanity and compassion. There has basically never been a negative thing mentioned about this women because of how much she truly does care, specifically about her fans. 

if this was me, I would have wanted my family to go and celebrate my life and joys. Not everyone deals with things by locking themselves away crying. If you do, then go for it. But you don’t get to judge how other people cope. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.