Britney Albums in Dolby Atmos

3 minutes ago, Fita said:

Same. I tried to, it didn't work. Then I had like a bunch of files, stems, etc. A mess. It should be easy

There has to be a way to request or contact someone for it right? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I just don't understand how all music isn't in this format by now 

imagine Femme Fatale and Glory in Dolby Atmos :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

There has to be a way to request or contact someone for it right? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I just don't understand how all music isn't in this format by now 

imagine Femme Fatale and Glory in Dolby Atmos :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I wish I could listen to ITZ in Dolby. Showdown. Shadow. Imagine Everytime....

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

They obviously have figures showing it wouldn’t be worth the investment/hassle :( remember it’s 2023 not 2003, we love Britney Spears in our little bubble but she isn’t a prominent figure in the industry anymore

There's many less popular artists with their catalog remastered in dolby Atmos, so I doubt that is the reason...

32 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

And who would they be

Iggy azalea, akon, flo rida, Nelly furtado, none of those (other than a few songs) are still very popular. 

Do you really think any of those artists are more popular than Britney at this point? Lol

Edited by briprin1
6 minutes ago, briprin1 said:

Iggy azalea, akon, flo rida, Nelly furtado, none of those (other than a few songs) are still very popular. 

Do you really think any of those artists are more popular than Britney at this point? Lol

Iggy is more actual than Britney and I wouldn't be surprised if she made bigger streaming numbers than her.

Nelly Furtado - are we talking about Loose? If so, that's a classic record now, just like Blackout, which I can understand why it got the remastering.

Akon and Flo Rida - chavs literally make for 90% of music consumers, are you surprised?

12 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Iggy is more actual than Britney and I wouldn't be surprised if she made bigger streaming numbers than her.

Nelly Furtado - are we talking about Loose? If so, that's a classic record now, just like Blackout, which I can understand why it got the remastering.

Akon and Flo Rida - chavs literally make for 90% of music consumers, are you surprised?

Lmao you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. On spotify, Iggy has 7.3m monthly listeners, Britney has 37m lmao. Akon 25m, flo rida 29m Nelly furtado 25m...

Edited by briprin1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, briprin1 said:

Lmao you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. On spotify, Iggy has 7.3m monthly listeners, Britney has 37m lmao. Akon 25m, flo rida 29m Nelly furtado 25m...

Flo Rida has that many streams?!?  He hasn’t had a hit in years and is kind of a joke at this point.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.