Sam Asghari talks to paparazzi about Britney

Cqleb

6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

He was good for her, supportive, never said a bad word. We don't know what happened. I suspect it had to do with his mother's hospital stay when Britney posted that she was showing her butt to both mothers. There must be much more behind it.

Hamelia, this is both disingenuous and revisionist. He was so supportive that when she was in that institution for 4 months, being drugged by lithium, he went online and told the fans to relax and that she was totally fine.

So supportive that when his little intervention failed, and Britney slapped him for the betrayal (i .e. his attempt to gain control over her) there was no further reason to stay married. He moved out and kept up appearances until they decided what to do. He decided that his only option would be to divorce and contest the prenup by blackmailing her. He is not a good person. But, without him she would still be in the conservatorship.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

He was good for her, supportive, never said a bad word. We don't know what happened. I suspect it had to do with his mother's hospital stay when Britney posted that she was showing her butt to both mothers. There must be much more behind it.

Yes, he was amazing when Britney was locked against her will and he was running to TMZ saying she was great and that fans shouldn't worry.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

That makes me a little sad. He seems sweet. 

5 minutes ago, Talk***y said:

Hamelia, this is both disingenuous and revisionist. He was so supportive that when she was in that institution for 4 months, being drugged by lithium, he went online and told the fans to relax and that she was totally fine.

So supportive that when his little intervention failed, and Britney slapped him for the betrayal (i .e. his attempt to gain control over her) there was no further reason to stay married. He moved out and kept up appearances until they decided what to do. He decided that his only option would be to divorce and contest the prenup by blackmailing her. He is not a good person. But, without him she would still be in the conservatorship.

14 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

He was fake aass b itch.

• Love 3

He spent 6 years supporting her. The family wouldn't even let him speak to her sons while she was in the facility. Britney herself didn't want people to know where she was. 

He did not push her into the February 2023 intervention that was organized by Jodi Montgomery. 

I understand you guys are harping on the money, but we do not know what kind of agreement the lawyers negotiated. Both keep mum. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

He spent 6 years supporting her and he had no power whatsoever until they were married. The family wouldn't even let him speak to her sons while she was in the facility. He picked her up not only when she was finally let go but also when she ran out of gas on the highway, and he bought the fever medication for her. He bought her Porsha when she was afraid of being kidnapped again. 

I understand you guy are harping on the money, but we do not know what kind of agreement the lawyers negotiated. Both keep mum. 

The family wouldn’t even let him speak to her sons so he went online and said “relax guys she’s fine” and not “I’m concerned, I haven’t been able to speak to her or her children for 4 months” 😂🤣 boyfriend of the year 

lol-ing at:

“He bought her Porsha when she was afraid of being kidnapped again.” The dog he decided to keep after the divorce? That dog? Ma’am when I say this is a Wendy’s and you’re doing too much 

Edited by Talksexy
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Uh I wont bash the man unless he  DOES  something. He was her Rock and she was his for 7 YEARS! Sometimes things just do not work out....does not make him a bad man , does not make her a bad woman. It is life.

If he doesn’t want to be bashed by fans, perhaps he should stop talking to the media about her then?

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

He spent 6 years supporting her. The family wouldn't even let him speak to her sons while she was in the facility. Britney herself didn't want people to know where she was. 

He did not push her into the February 2023 intervention that was organized by Jodi Montgomery. 

I understand you guys are harping on the money, but we do not know what kind of agreement the lawyers negotiated. Both keep mum. 

You’re really defending Scam? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block